Friends?

Plot: Max and El become friends.

"She hates me." Max said to Lucas, "She'll probably snap my neck if I enter the cabin."

The boys wanted to go hang out with Eleven today, but hopper isn't letting her out. He said the kids can hang over at the cabin.

"If your with us she won't." Dustin said, throwing his backpack on his back.

"Or you could stay home." Mike suggested making Lucas hit his arm, "Ow!"

"What Mike is saying, we won't force you to come. But I think you should." Lucas smiles.

Max stood there for a second to think, "Fine. But if she tries to kill me I'll sue all of you." Max said grabbing her skate board.

The kids biked (max used her skateboard) over the the cabin. Max was a little spooked, why is the cabin in the middle of the woods?

"You sure this is the right place? It looks-" Max was cut off.

"Shitty? Yeah I know, but hopper called me and told me the address." Mike said knocks in the door.

"Who is it!" A deep voice from the inside.

"Mike." He said hearing the door closed unlock, hopper let the kids in looking around to make sure they were followed.

He turned around to the kids who stood in front of him, "Well uh- you guys can sit. I'll go get Eleven." He said eyes Max, "Huh, finally another girl. Good to know." He chucked walking to El's room.

"Eleven, you have some guest who would like to see you." Hopper tells the short haired girl who jumps off her bed and runs into the living room.

"Mike!" She exclaims hugging the young boy.

"Hi El. How are you." He asks holding both her hands.

"Good." She smiles looking at hopper. She let him go to hug the other boys.

"Will." She smiled. Before locking eyes with Max.

"Hi, Eleven. I'm Max." Max stuck her hand out like the did the night they saved Will.

"No." She raised her eyes brow before walking into the kitchen to grab Eggos.

Max stood there and put her hand in her jacket pocket, that was the last time she was going to try to make friends.

"Anyways.." Dustin said, "Want to watch a movie? Or play a game?" He said.

"Game?" El said taking a bite of her eggos.

"Yeah, like I spy." Dustin said and everyone agreed. The kids played, for a while before it was Max's turn.

"I spy with my little eyes, something.." She thought before looking at Elevens Eggos, "Something yellow."

The kids looked around the cabin, "Oh, the place mats on the table?" Dustin guessed. She shook her head.

"The plant pot?" Lucas asked, and again Max shook her head.

"That picture frame?" Will mention making Max shake her head.

The boys looked around, confused as to what could be yellow. Hopper didn't have much color in here.

"Oh the Eggos? Elevens Eggos?" Mike asked.

"Yes!" Max said, giving the big a high five with a smile.

This anger El and she made a book hit Max square in the face. "Ow!" The red head said, putting his hand to her nose.

"Why'd you do that?" Mike asked her, a little upset. He didn't want her to use her powers to hurt people, unless they deserve it.

"No smiling." She mumbles staring at Max.

"Shit, my nose is bleeding." She said. Lucas walked to the kitchen to get some napkins.

He kneeled in front of max who removed her hand and Lucas held the tissue to her nose.

"What?" He asked confused.

"She smiled at you." El said, "I don't like that."

"No apology? Okay that's fine." Max shrugged as she and Lucas tried to stop the bleeding.

"Eleven, you can't use your powers to hurt people, unless they deserve it." Mike instructs.

"She deserves it." Eleven said.

"I deserve i? You don't even know!" Max said, as Lucas used water to clean the blood off her face.

"You especially can't use your powers to hurt your friends." Dustin added.

Eleven shook her head, "Not friends." Max rolled her eyes with a scoff before going to the bathroom to finish cleaning up.

She was super confused. Why don't eleven like her? Was it because she had red hair, or more than her?

Max went back into the living room, "Why don't you like me, huh? I didn't do anything!" Max exclaimed.

Eleven ignored her making the red head furious.

"Why do you hate me." She said, in a firm voice.

"You like Mike." Eleven stayed simply causing Max to go into a fit of laugher.

Max had fallen to her knees because it was too funny. She liked Mike? Absolutely not.

"I like Mike?" She screamed before she laughed, "No." she said becoming serious again.

"What?" Mike asked Eleven, she was confused.

"Yes." Eleven said to max.

"No gross. I don't like Mike, in fact I think he's rather.." she paused, "Funny looking?" Max said making Mike rolls his eyes.

"You smiled at him, and he helped you when you fell off the rolley thing." Eleven said.

Max furrowed her eyes brows before it click, "That was you. You knocked me off my skate board." Max said.

Eleven smiled innocently.

"I don't like Mike. In fact I can barley stand in as a friend, Eleven, you can have him." Max told the girl.

"I can have him?" She asked repeting Max.

"Yes, keep him!" She exclaimed, "I've got Lucas." She smiled at the dark skinned boy.

"Gross." Dustin gagged making Will laugh.

"I am sorry, Max." Eleven apologized.

Max smiled, "It's okay. Maybe don't just jump to conclusions?"

"What?" El asked making Max shake her head.

"Never mind." She laughed.

Eleven smiled still very confused but stuck out her hand, "Friends?"

"Friends." Max shook her hand.

*** Wow!! I haven't written in so long :) I like this one but not alot.