3. Jealousy

Warnings for this Chapter:

- Arguments

- Yelling

- Strong language

Y4NG'S P0V

I opened the door to Hotel OJ, the entire place was dark and all of the curtains had been closed. I stepped in, looking around for any other objects in the hallway. Nobody was here. I felt a bit uneasy as I wandered around the Hotel, with no trace of any object in sight. 

I sighed, grabbing a bottle of Dr. Fizz from the fridge. I stared at the bottle, only realizing it had dissapeared in my hands. I opened the fridge again, only to realize nothing was in there. 

I looked back, seeing  that half of the room had been covered in complete darkness. I panicked for a bit, then decided to run to the exit of the Hotel. I could see the darkness slowly catching up with me with every step I took. 

I could finally see the exit glowing white. I immediately jumped to the door to push it open, but as I was about to push it the door dissapeared.

I was shocked, looking behind me to see that the darkness had already surrounded me. I closed my eyes and-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I took a big gasp, widening my eyes in shock. It's just.. a nightmare.. I brushed the sweat off, closing my eyes in relief.

I looked beside me, seeing the clock flashing the time. It was 5:50 am. I stood in front of Yin's mental bedroom, sighing. I opened the door and saw Yin awake, huddling himself in a corner. 

"What's with you?" I raised one eyebrow. I felt a bit uneasy when Yin turned to look at me. He looked so blank and empty. 

"Did you forget to knock?"  Yin muttered. I approached him but stopped when I heard something crunch underneath my feet. I looked down, seeing the sheets of paper scattered around him.

"What are these?" I questioned, picking the pieces of paper up and inspecting them.

I looked closely at one specific paper that was scribbled on by a red crayon. 

"Yang."  Yin's voice sounded so stern, was he mad? He stood up, facing me. I looked at his arm and noticed the cast had been scribbled on too.

"Please get out." Yin pointed at the door behind me. I hesitated for a bit but eventually left the room, it wasn't any of my business anyway.

I was holding the paper scribbled on tightly, almost crumbling it in my hand.

I shut the door and left. 

N0 P0V

Yin-Yang got out of bed, Yin feeling much more tired and drowsier than Yang. 

They entered the Bathroom to wash their face. They looked in the mirror and-

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Yang yelled, Yin was too shocked to say anything.

The Cherries were laughing and giggling in their bed. 

Yin Yang turned to look at them and snarled at them. "CHERRIES! Did you do this?!" Yin questioned, pointing at their face. It was scribbled on with a black and white marker.