◇EPISODE 13◇

Heyy guys

An important note here ^^

As the story have completed almost 15 parts I.e., 25% of the story. If you guys have any doubts, any suggestions, or any questions that you want to ask or to get clarified, comment down in this chapter. As I can collect and answer you all in the following special chapter - Q/n of readers.
So don't forget you can ask me and to write it down here and importantly vote for my chapters ^^

Now back to the story ~~~~

__________________________

Episode 13

••|Wedding|••

"Tsk. Do you even tell her about us, like what we are doing in.......underworld?" yoongi asked curious about it.

He sighed heavily "not yet"

"We are bringing them into danger with us" jin said. Mafia's life will be a 'Kill or die' life routine. They need to choose either of them to survive in this world.

"We should protect them too" Kim said.

"Are you kidding me, this is not happening and I'm ain't protecting them" jungkook huffed and went to his room.

"I'm on the kook side" taehyung said and went to his room.

"Mee too" jimin said and went away with taehyung.

"I'm on maknae's side" yoongi said yawning and going to his room. Kim sighed and looked at the three boys with a tired look.

"What about you guys, Go JOIN them" he said and went away exhausted to his room. He is trying to bring some source of light into their lives to them but they kept refusing it.

The three boys were in a battle of thoughts. They didn't know what to do. Accept them or not. Even if they accept them, it's only for their father but even only as Stepsisters. They were clear about this.

_____________________________

TIME SKIPS

THE WEDDING DAY

Sana knocked at the shiny room as it is time to go to the venue for the wedding. But still, she didn't show up since morning. All are gone except both girls left out in the mansion.

Sana was continuously knocking at the door for a few more minutes now. Shiny opened the door.

Sana was shocked and staring her from head to toe with wide eyes.

"Y-You, Don't say me you just woke up and forget what's today" Sana was beyond shock seeing her like this. Shiny widen her eyes seeing sana was fully ready.

"EHH, What's time now???" Shiny freaked out.

"More 30 minuted for the vows" Sana said and pushed her inside her room. Shiny hurriedly got into her bathroom.

TIME SKIPS.

Shiny got ready and came down to see sana, who was near the main door tapping her legs vigorously as only 5 minutes left"

"Ready?" shiny asked. sana nodded.

"Take it" sana said and threw a key in her direction and shiny watched it perfectly. Shiny smirked seeing it and sana went out running and excited.

"Long time, my jack" Shiny screamed and got on her bike. Sana got on her back.

"Legoooooo" Sana screamed as shiny started the bike.

Shiny was riding the bike like a bullet was shot from the gun. In no minutes they entered the venue. The venue was beautiful. It was a garden near the beach.