◇EPISODE 7◇

Episode 7

••|DAY 1|••

AUTHOR POV 

"HOW DARE YOU LAY FINGERS ON HIM" all turned to the side where the yelling came from. There stood jimin and taehyung or you can see the fearless KIM jimin and Kim Taehyung. Standing in the middle of the hallway with rage-filled eyes. They came near them.

V: " DARE YOU TO LAY FINGERS ON HIM"
JM: " YOU WILL BE WELCOMED BY HELL MIKE" both smirked.

And yes it was mike. it is mike who is bulling jungkook here.
[Suprised huh :O, read further] and jungkook will be the nerd because for some reasons. [you will come to know the reason .....wait continue reading :) ]

Mike lost the grip on jungkook and looked at his brothers.

"oh welcome boys, better welcome the brothers of a nerd"
he said as he was pissed by their plays toward jk. All feared for bts except mike and his minions.

They do not like them especially jungkook being a nerd. Mike bullied jungkook a lot and he will go against the Kim boys.

" GO AWAY from our site before-

" before I kill him." mike cut off jimin and started to choke jungkook who is still leaning on a locker. He started to sweat, he is breathing heavily, without oxygen, and his face became red now. He continuously taps on mike's hands to get rid of it, gasping for air but no use.

Then jimin pulled off-mike from jk. Jk falls to the ground and breathes deeply to get oxygen.

He saw jimin start fighting with mike. V kicks him on the stomach, and jimin punch over his face and stomach. They beat him mercilessly. Jimin kicks his legs, and mike falls to his knees. V now hovered over him and threw deep face punches. Jimin grabbed his collars and banged his head on the locker near jk face.

*CLASH*

the blood splashed everywhere. His blood. Mike blood. Bleeds on his head. Mike pass out there. Both the brothers left him.

"ALL HERE" jimin yelling grabbed all the student's attention in the hallway who were seeing the scene in horror.

"IF YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ANY OF US" Jimin screamed.

"THIS WILL BE YOUR CONDITION" Taehyung yelled in his dark cold voice making a shiver run through their bodies.

"NOW BACK OFF" All of them went to do their own business.

Vmin turned to see him, their eyes gone soft yet scared seeing him in that condition. There jungkook is shivering a lot. he was on the verge of crying. He touched his face with his fingers. The blood covered all over the right side of his face. His hand trembled. Breath hitched. That's it all black.

" YOU TWO MOVE AWAY" a sudden voice interrupted both of the brothers. they turned to see him, there he stood.........

JK POV  

I jolted up, heavily breathing for a few minutes. then I kept my hands on my chain dollar. just after I realized it was a dream. this incident happened 6 months before on the 'DAY 1". I had a glass of water to calm myself.

'Damn it was like he is alive and that was just happening now' I uttered and it was one. then I saw the time.

"it is 6 already, let's get ready for school," I said to myself and got up from my bed and did all my morning routines and got ready.

Time skips

AUTHOR POV 

Dining room