◇EPISODE 22◇

Episode 22

••|PARTNER|••

Heavy rainfall just stopped around that village. A village where only a few peoples live. They were the people who still follows the rules of those times. Probably the olden time of life. They were still practising the ancient tricks of supernatural powers and hospitality.

They stared at a car crossing their houses and widen their eyes when they saw the car stopped in front of an old building.

The four boys walked into a hallway of that old building. A haunted building that all the people around the village fear. They believe in a myth that happened in that same house so many years ago. From that time they didn't even go near that building. But in recent years they have always seen a car stop by there at night.

As it was an old building and it just stopped raining, it was fully wet everywhere, making it more creepy

*TAP*

*DROP*

*TAP*

Only their foot sounds and water dripping sounds were heard.

"I think it echoes here" Before jin could complete his voice echoed there.

"Why did they need us to come here? This building?" Hoseok being anxious said seeing the surrounding.

"I think you have read more about this building than the information," Yoongi said glaring at him.

Like that they moved to a big hall and stopped there. Only their breathing sounds were heard. Eyeing the whole surroundings namjoon aka RM nodded and all four boys put their masks on and kept a hand over their weapons.

The next moment the four were pointed by a gun by other two unknown members standing opposite to them.

"Name?" One of the two members over there asked.

"7 Jewang of Samurai" RM said.

The two men's nodded and backed from them.

"This way" The unknown men's started to lead the way and the boys started following them silently.

They headed to the lift and they all went inside it. One of the men closed the door, by now it was a fully sealed lift without an opening. Suddenly the lift started moving downwards. All were silent only the chain sounds of the lift were heard now.

Finally, it stopped with a loud thud and the doors were open. When the sight came to the scene the boys were surprised.

The underground room was completely opposite to the upper building. A Luxury one. The whole room had a luxury vibe in it. The view that every heart carves for it.

"There is our head [Boss]" One of the men said pointing to a figure, fully dressed in black, seated
in front of a table with a bottle of stout and a wine glass in hand.