◇EPISODE 14◇

EPISODE 14

••|HOME|••

[Read while listening to Home ;) ]

AUTHOR POV

It was a long trip. It was a bit outer of the central city. The night road was all clear. Their limo was the only one travelling there. 

Finally, they reached their mansion. That was indeed a long trip. They all got down.

The Guards were present all over the Mansion, Guarding. 

Shiny, Sana, Jimin, and jungkook were walking towards the mansion beside each other.  Jin and namjoon walked away talking with a few main guards. 

All the other five were present beside the girls, smirking as they would get a reaction from the girls, especially from the teen duo when they came in front of the Massive, Luxurious mansion.

The boys expected them, as they were teens and they would drool over these types of things and would get embarrassed in front of all. but they were wrong. Both the girls were Exactly the opposite in their thoughts.

Shiny, the girl was already half asleep due to exhaustion, and sana, who didn't care about anything around her and kept walking with a bored face. That was disbelief for the boys. Jin and Joon joined them too.

Just then the main door of the mansion opened. The maids were lined up there to welcome them. Ms Song was also present there in front of all to welcome the new couple with newly joined members.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Kim and their children" Ms song made an announcement and greeted them. All the maids and guards bowed to 90 degrees to give respect and greeted them too. 

Mr Kim smiled, at the way, they received them all without any hesitation and nodded and all went inside their new house with new members added to it making them a new family for a new beginning in their lives.

The maids were all arranging the stuff in their respective rooms.

"So, Jagi how is our new house?" Mr Kim asked.

"Yes, It's amazing" Mrs Kim Exclaimed. He chuckled seeing her reaction. Probably all were bored to see them acting like a youth, first time married in their lives, and were checking out the interiors.

"And girls this is like, no it's like your house to you now, so don't hesitate and if you guys want anything just ask me or Ms Song, she will help you guys," Mr Kim said pointing to Song.

She smiled and come toward them.

"Finally you made it Kim" She said just like Congratulating him.

"This is what they were talking about that time" Hoseok Thought. [If you know, you will know]

"Yes" Kim said and pulled his wife near him by her waist. both looked at each other, straight into their eyes.

"Can you get a room already?" Shiny muttered making all look at her like ' wtf look'. As it was silent for a few seconds, she noticed no one was talking and all the gazes were on her.

"Oops, I asked can 'I' get a room, I'm really tired" she said and yawned.

"Mrs. Kim chuckled awkwardly.

"Shiny-ah, you didn't have dinner yet" She said to the half-asleep figure. Seeing her state sana spoke.

"It's okay, she is really exhausted and she already had -

"you keep quiet, she will feel hungry at night otherwise" She cut her off and was a little cold to her. Song noticed it.

"If it's the case, don't worry, she can get food at any time, no worries" Song said to her so that she could be satisfied.