Intro

Introduction:

Introduction:

Carmen (twenty-one years old) starts her day in college and her nights at the bar picking up different men.

Her charm, her radiant skin, and her way of completely putting men in a trance everywhere she goes. She uses this as a benefit for her.

Until she has a request from a woman unknown to her to seduce a man and make him feel loved. Which he takes the wrong way and becomes obsessed.

Prologue:

Carmen waited by the alleyway watching various men walk in the store. Some already drunk stumbling around, and others seemed young or in their mid twenties to late thirties.

One caught her eyes, a man in casual clothes with his wavy hair messy. He looked around before entering the bar.

Carmen smirked writing in her small notebook. She would watch the bar often due to requests she got from different women online.

She felt like a predator stalking her prey like this. It felt even more exciting.

She placed her notebook in her pocket and walked over to her car. She unlocked the door and got in. She started up her car and looked behind her ready to back out.

Barely catching a fast figure pass by and stop right behind her car. Her eyes widen a bit and stopped the car in a heartbeat. She got out in a rush.

"Lady, Are you crazy? I could've ran you over."

Carmen took notice of the dirty coat she had on, the messy bun, and chapped lips. The woman looked like a crackhead and Carmen luckily didn't have any money on her.

"Listen, I don't have any money to give you. Please be careful where you're stepping." Carmen turned to get back in her car.

"Are you the charmer woman from That website?"

Carmen stopped and turned to look at the woman. She watched as the lady smoothed over her hair hair and licked her lips.

"Yes, and who are you?"
Carmen kept a distance, just in case as she scanned the woman once more, "Are you customer?"

"Yes!" She came closer bit too quickly smiling widely, "I saw your website a few days ago and I need your help."

Carmen backed up some more watching the woman's smile, "what can I do for you?"

The lady went in her pockets and took out a hundred dollar and some changed and rushed to place it in Carmen's hand before Carmen ran.

"Please can you do this for me? This bar is where I met him and he's been using me for my money. I need you to seduce him and cash him out. Make him realize that money doesn't solve everything."

"You want me to steal from him? That's not what I do."

"Then what do you to them after you seduce them?" Carmen didn't want to answer and put the money in her pocket. She did another once over at the woman before sighing.

"Fine. I'll help. Is that all I'm doing? Returning money that was stolen from you?"

The woman smiled nodding fast, "Yes, that's all. Thank you so much." Something was hidden behind that woman's smile. Carmen held watchful eye and hoped the woman would cracked. But she never did, her smile never leaving her face.

The woman ran into the alleyway and disappear. Her footsteps stopping shortly after. Carmen stared down the alleyway before running in her car and speeding off.

Who was that woman?