Chapter one:

Carmen tied her strings on her stars and moon shirts into a big loop

Carmen tied her strings on her stars and moon shirts into a big loop. She posed and stared at her final look. She checked her phone found about twenty notifications.

She smiles and sets her phone down. She switches on the Tv before she pulls off her bonnet and takes off her scarf. She fluffs out her hair and takes her metal rat tail comb. She separates her hair close to her ear and adds her stars clips in on the side. Her front almost covered her face while the other side seemed more shorter.

Another male has been reported missing today

She smiled while fluffing out her hair. Her phone buzzing even more.

The news blasted on her Tv as she grabbed her bag and stuffed her dress and black heels. She then grabbed her notebook and pen and was out the door.

She locked her door and waved to her friends. She got in and set her bag on the floor.

"I don't how you wake up so energized, what's your secret?"
"Men, Cat."

They laughed as they drove off.

Carmen twisted her moon necklace staring at the man just a few meters across from her. The smile coiled into a smirk as she caught his eye.

They stared at each other for a minute long before she set her empty glass down and walked out the bar. The cold air meeting the heat outside. She looked back at him and only with her eyes, she commanded him to follow.

Her black heels clicked as she walked closer to the alleyway. She heard the bar door slam and her smirk widened. She glanced up at the sky and saw the glow of the moon.

She felt an arm snake over her waist. She looked back at him and touched his face; caressing the side of his face as if she was putting in a trance. His movements started to match hers.

But her desire was different from his. He thought she was easy and thats where she has him. To allow to think he has control over her. 

Even if she is the one, leading him blind. 

"You got a nice piece of meat on you baby. What you doing here without a man?" Carmen tried hard not to cringe, she smiled at him and came a bit closer letting him smell her rare cologne to capture his attention.

She watched as he inhale deeply before walking back a bit still staring at him like prey.

His eyes darkened as he edged closer to her.

"A quiet one, i like that."

He was enchanted by her beauty. The lights surrounded her, making the dark behind her abnormal. Her black dress hugged all of her curve and her hair was big and curly. His eyes trailed down her dark brown skin that shined.

She could hear his footsteps behind her as she strutted to the car making sure his attention stayed on her hips. She motioned for him to enter the back door of the car as she went in. She knew he would follow. He was already heated just looking at her.

He moved fast into the car which made Carmen laugh at him. He just chuckled along with her. His half-white teeth beamed. He closed the door behind him watching as she stared back at him. He came closer to her making no moves to consent his touches with her. His hand gripping her chest and other areas.

She just slide her hand from his neck down to his waist. He bit his lip at her and she moved  him underneath her.

Her necklace almost blinding him a bit from the light outside the car. She took off his green jacket and let that fall on the floor.

"Cat got your tongue or something. No matter, I'll put that pretty mouth of yours to good use anyway." His hands slide to down her waist and gripped her butt. She pretend to feel good about it which caused him to grind on her. His ego rising at her submission.

Her hand moved back up to his neck and used her other hand to grip his hair. His eyes closed and leaning his head back.

Perfect.

She could hear his heart racing a bit and her smile got wider.

Her back began to bend. She continue to grind on him allowing his blood to flow in different places.

"You're amazing."

"Keep your eyes closed." Her eyes rolled back inside her head.

"Okay." His hands moved to her waist and squeezed.

Her bones started to crunch as her back arched more to his legs. Her hair getting bigger, and the slit in the middle of her chest became bigger and opened up.

"What is that?" His eyes opened and widen.

CRUNCH

Her chest opened up as a mouth and devoured his head.

No blood or movement, just silence as she swallowed him whole. She sighed in relief as she re-arranged herself. She sat on the seat staring at her rear view mirror. She grabbed her phone and went to her messages.

Request completed