Chapter three:

Carmen didn't want to focus on what happened last night

Carmen didn't want to focus on what happened last night. She didn't likely  think the woman was kidnap. She found it suspicious, but Carmen hadn't had a good meal in a while and this was her best bet.

Horny men wasn't doing it for her anymore.

She fell on the couch and let out an exaggerated sigh. She kicks her feet up on her table and clicks on the Tv. She switches to the news for a moment and smiles.

Another report of a missing man, 37, white male, 5'7 . She rolls her eyes at the description and the ongoing problem with these patterns. They think it's a serial killer at loose, but no remains have been found. She switches to Netflix for a distraction on her missing meal and calls for her cat, Margo

Carmen gets up and fixes herself a cup of tea. A meow makes her turn. "Hi Baby! What have you been up to?" She bends down to pick up Margo and cuddle to her arms. The cat purrs as she sets the cup in the microwave.

She makes her way back to couch, the news blaring in the background while she petted Margo. The purrs vibrated on her hand as she rubbed between her head. She admired her cat for a moment before gently setting down on the couch.

The microwave beeped and she made her way to it. She sniffs the the aroma of the herbal tea and did a quick sigh of relief. She chuckled at herself at a funny thought. The steam fogging up her reading glasses. 

"You know Margo, even if you're a cat. i thought of something funny, if i wasn't eating men. i would hope tea would be the thing that i crave the most. Kinda of silly to think of huh?" She stared at her cat while Margo just stared back almost smiling. She glanced down at the green liquid in the cup, as if. 

She looked around her apartment, it was almost unsetting how comfy it was. She wasn't a normal girl, never was. Why is this the room of one then?

She set her mug down and placed margo on one of the pillow. A knock on her door shook her away from her thoughts, she checked the peephole. It was a man. 

His dark brown hair, and dark eyes with circles under them. it looked like he hadn't slept in a while or for years. She unlocked the door and cracked it a bit, only her eye peeking through. 

"Yes?" She kept her voice low and uninviting as she stared at him. Her stomach slightly rumbled a bit at the looks of him. He was handsome one, but weird to wear a trench coat in ninety degree weather. 

"I'm going to different apartments around the area. Have you seen this woman?" He showed a crumbled up photo of a woman with her hair down up and in a ceo type of clothing. Nothing clicked in Carmen's mind and she blinked at him. 

"No, i haven't seen anyone like that here. Why don't you try those fancy apartments up the roads?" He didn't smile or anything. His eyes bore into hers and he then walked away. 

Weird.