Danger

"I love the way you're eyes light up when someone says it might be dangerous. Then again, it's been awhile since I've seen that spark. Maybe you're not as happy as you want everyone to think you are, Lulu." Johnny Zacchara smirked at her, a playful glint obvious in his dark brown eyes.
"Im fine." Lulu barked out, knowing that he was right.
"You must forget that I know you. There was a time when we spent every single day together-" Johnny started, knowing that he was barking up her tree but not caring.
"AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?" Lulu snapped not letting him finish his sentence, stepping into his personal space.
"There we go, you're not a robot. You might hate my guts but, anything's better than how you act around that cop of yours." Johnny presses on, continuing to push her buttons.
"You're a piece of work! You know that? You're the one who always kept me at a distance, yet tells me how much you want me! You did it with Logan and, you're doing it with Dante too!" Lulu erupted into a yell, causing Ethan Lovett to cringe as he enters the penthouse.
"Because I know that you will forever be able to do better than me, Lulu! That doesn't mean that I can just deny that I feel things for you, that I always will. That's never going to change. There's not a day that passes by where I don't want to be with you, Spencer. I want to talk to you, I want to be around you. I make you're life difficult and, I'm not going to put you in that position again." Johnny was overcome with the love he felt for her, all joking gone from his face.
"Does that matter? I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DO BETTER! DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE WITH HIM? I did this to get you're attention, Johnny! Maybe it's not up to you." Lulu took a step towards him glaring the entire way.
"You've never lost my attention...what do you mean?" Johnny scoffed, suddenly overwhelmed by her being this close to him.
"I went for Dante because I knew it would get under you're skin. That's what happens when you do shit out of spite, Johnny. I could never love him, not the way I love you. Come and find me when you get you're head out of you're ass." Lulu pressed a quick kiss to his left cheek and with that, left the apartment.
"Fuck..."