This Love

"if it hurts you so much, what kind of love is this?" Logan Hayes screamed in her face, the cigarette in his hand shaking as voice rose. Lulu Spencer stayed silent leaning against the balcony of the metrocourt, a glass of champagne in her hand. The black mini dress that she was wearing left her chilled as it gently hugged her curves.
"Logan, please don't embarrass me like this. If I stopped seeing Johnny I thought this would stop." Her lower lip quivers, afraid of what he might do to her.
"You haven't stopped seeing him, you promised me that you would! You don't give a single fuck about me!"

Johnny Zacchara was going through withdrawals but, not from any type of venemous drug...from Lulu Spencer. They'd agreed to go their separate ways but, he couldn't help thinking it wasn't the right decision.
"John, I'm sick of seeing you mope around like a puppy. Just...go and talk to her." Claudia Zacchara rolled her eyes, not that she cared much for Lulu Spencer but ..she was sick of seeing him unhappy.
"I'm going out." Was all Johnny said, not in the mood to exchange words with his sister. Johnny ended up at The Metrocourt hotel, he wasn't sure what exactly caught his eye and told him to go out onto the balcony...but something strong was calling to him. Upon walking outside he saw a flash of elegantly styled blonde hair, before the woman hit the hard cement.
"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKING LUCKY YOU ARE? YOU'RE A PATHETIC ASS." Johnny snapped on Logan, before marching over to him and punching him square in the jaw. As Logan fell backwards, Johnny leaned down to check Lulu. Upon turning her body over, he found blood trickling from her abdomen.
"I NEED HELP OVER HERE?" Johnny yelled picking her up in his arms, and shouting into the hotel.
"What happened?" Carly Corinthos-Jax quickly marched over to where he stood with her cousin.
"I walked into the balcony and Hayes had thrown her on the ground, she was unconscious. She's bleeding from her stomach, she needs medical attention." Johnny urgently says, Lulu was out cold.
"Jax, call 911. I'll handle Logan, WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" Carly seethed with anger as she barked an order at her husband.
"He's still out there, I punched him. I'm not sure if he's still on the ground or not." Johnny says without much emotion.
"I'll handle it, just take care of my cousin." Carly marched outside, with Jax rushing after her as the ambulance arrived. Johnny rode with Lulu and held her hand the entire time, even though she never woke up.
"We're you aware that Lulu was pregnant?" Patrick Drake asked him, once they'd run tests.
"No ..I wasn't." Johnny frowned.
"I mean, she still is. It's very risky right now from how many times she was hit...it's obvious that she cared more about protecting the baby than herself." Patrick explained.
"It could be my child...can I go in and see her?" Johnny breathes, this was a lot to take in.
"Yes, of course." Patrick nodded, knowing he might need some time to digest the news. After thanking the doctor, he walked into the room that Lulu was in to see her awake. Lulu's right hand was daintily on her stomach, rubbing it.
"I'm sorry about that baby, you have to know I would never put you're life in danger on purpose. I've been trying to get out for awhile but haven't been very successful...I guess you have me the strength to fight back. That and, I don't think Logan's you're father...you're too strong and stubborn to be his child. You don't listen to me, which should have been a sign in itself. I love you and, I really hope that you stay." Lulu spoke softly to her stomach, Johnny let out a chuckle.
"So, when were you going to tell me?" He smirked at her, not even mad.
"I just found out a couple of days ago, I promise I was going to tell you. I just...wanted to get away from Logan first. For good." Lulu frowned, why wasn't he mad?
"Lu, you were confused I get it. We're young, we don't have everything figured out. I'm glad that you're not more banged up then you are, I shouldn't have ever let you go." Johnny sat on the edge of her bed, pressing a kiss to her head.
"Patrick said that if I would have gotten her any later, the baby wouldn't have made it. Thank you." Lulu bit her lip to keep from crying.
"Hey...it's okay. Come here." Johnny sighed moving closer to her, and pulling her into a hug.
"This was so unexpected." Was all she said.
"I know but, we'll figure it out. Together." Johnny assures her, trying to comfort her.
"Thank you..."