Pretty

"she looks like the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I don't care if you think that she's just another dumb blonde, because nothing could be further from the truth. Claudia, you've met her twice. You can't make you're mind up about someone after meeting them twice. If you really care about me, you'll show Lulu Spencer some god damned respect. Who do you think has been there for me while you were having the time of you're life in Rome? I've never had anyone be here for me the way she has." Johnny Zacchara marched up to his sister, who was in the middle of arguing with Sonny Corinthos, but Johnny didn't much care.
"John, I'm in the middle of something much more important than you're little tramp!" Claudia snarled at Johnny, put out.
"My goddaughter isn't a tramp and, I'd appreciate if you stopped calling her one. Lulu has only been with three men in her life, including you're brother. If you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up my children. See you around, Johnny." Sonny flowers at Claudia before walking out of The Metrocourt Hotel and nodding at Johnny.
"I'm not going to apologize because it needed to be addressed. God Claudia, you're so bitter anymore!" Johnny spoke before his sister could antagonize him and, hopped on the elevator to Crimson. When the doors opened again, he stepped out onto the white tile floor and walked into main room of the magazine office. Lulu Spencer sat behind a desk, tapping away on her laptop, looking done with this day.
"Long day?" Johnny pulled his lips into a smirk as he walked towards his girlfriend.
"Johnny! What are you doing here?" Lulu leaped up from her office chair, walking over to meet him.
"I wanted to stop by and see how my favorite girl was doing." Johnny pulled her into an embrace, placing a kiss on her head.
"You're girl is exhausted." Lulu says, point blank.
"Take off early, You deserve a break."Johnny placed his hands on her hips.
"You're a bad influence." Lulu chuckled, as he pulled her in for a kiss.
"You're just figuring that out?" Johnny rose one brow.
"Fine, it's not like Maxie needs me anyway. Let's go." They both knew that they'd break the rules for each other no matter the cost, they'd always protect and love each other.