I Still Love You

"what are you doing here?" Johnny Zacchara barely registered the door to the penthouse swinging open, knowing exactly who was paying him a visit. Tonight he'd found out that Franco had his sister's body just burning in that building. The explosion meant to take Lulu Spencer out...he could barely handle thinking of his sister gone, much less his first love. Lulu could be dead right now...if this was Olivia coming to check on him, he just didn't want to hear it. Lulu Spencer would always be the love of his life, no matter how much time he spent with another woman.
"Well, that's charming. I'll give you a pass on that greeting on the account that you're sister's gone." Came a snarky reply that couldn't belong to Olivia. In fact, the voice was very familiar...too familiar. Johnny forced himself to stand despite the dizziness in his body, turning towards the sound of the voice. A mass of frizzy blonde hair filled his view before he could see her face, hazel eyes sparkling with something he couldn't quite read.
"You're...you're alive. Oh my gosh Lu, you're still here." Johnny gasped, forcing himself to walk over to her, despite the pain.
"I'm still kicking...you need to sit down. You've been through a lot tonight and, I can't catch you if you fall out on me." Lulu took in the way his voice cracked, his heavy steps and the pain etched into his features. Lulu placed both of her hands to his face, placing her worried gaze on him.
"You've been through a lot more...you could have been killed tonight. You should be celebrating that you're not dead...why did you come to see me? You're right, I just needed to see you for myself." His voice hitched in his throat as they both walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Dominic got me out of there just before the Dynamite exploded. I didn't...feel like I thought I would. Of course I'm happy to be alive but, when I thought I was going to die...you were the only person on my mind." The words flew from her mouth, easier said then she'd originally thought.
"I'm glad...I couldn't stand the thought of you being gone." Johnny was shocked at her admission.
"If this was us meeting for the first time again...I'd do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck up's, everything. I'd do it all again." Lulu glanced over at him, unsure of his reaction.
"What are you saying, Lu?" We're they actually considering getting back together?
"It means I still love you. I know that you've got Olivia now and she's great, probably better than I could ever hope to be...but I can't open my heart to anyone else when I'm more in love with you than I've ever been." Lulu was tired of keeping the feelings to herself.
"I...love you, too. Olivia is a good woman but, I knew it would never last with her. Not as long as you're around, you're the only person who truly gets me." Johnny sighed, taking both of her hands in his.