Nineteen. I missed you

Kakashi's Pov
I carried Naruto to my car. That guy followed me and kept yelling at me.

"Hey! Who do you think you are! Hey! Hey! Don't ignore me bastard!"

I put Naruto in the front seat. He just looked away, emotionless. I slammed the door and turn back.

"Stop ignoring me!"

"Shut up. You're annoying. Don't ever touch him again, you hear me."

"Or what?"

"I'll beat the crap out of you."

I walk to the other side of the car and open the door.

"You don't scare me!"

I just stared at him as he walked away. I got in the car, turned the engine and looked at Naruto. He had fallen asleep. His eyes were red. I drove to his house. It was 30 mins away.

[30 MINS LATER]
We finally arrived. It was raining. I carried Naruto inside, covering him up with my coat. Outside smelled like rain and mud, there was also a heavy breeze. The door was luckily open, once inside I layed Naruto down on the couch. I decided to make him some food and after that I will take my leave. I made some chicken soup, something warm so he can eat properly. I walked over to Naruto and sat beside him. I combined my fingers with his hair, it was soft... really soft. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"..." He just stared at me.

"I'll leave n-"

I... why? Can I help him in any way? Am I good enough to do that? I watched as a tear went from Narutp's eye to his neck and then more came the same way. All he did was stare at me.

A few seconds later he sat up and looked down. He faced me. His face... he couldn't hold them in anymore.

I pulled him into a hug. I heard him cry, I could hear him scream in a very silent way. I felt sick of myself. I couldn't do much, I couldn't do enough.

[SOME TIME LATER]
I warmed up some milk for him. He didn't seem like eating.

"Here."

I handed him the milk and sat next to him.

"Thank you"

"..."

"Why? ... why am I not good enough for you? Why do you see me as a kid? Why can't I like you?"

I- I was surprised. I saw another tear come out of his eye. He was just staring at the ground with his cup of milk in his hands. What... What am I supposed to answer? I like him but.. But what do I do? I just can't. Why? Ugh. I- his my student. Can't I just forget that for one day? I guess... one night won't do any damage. Is this why he has been crying all day? No... he must be trying to lead the conversation to another way.

"Guess you heard my conversation with Sasuke... is that why you left without a word all day? Where were you?."

Naruto's pov
"Don't try to change the subject!"

I turn to face kakashi. So close! He leaned on me. We were so close to each other. Is he about to?

He hugged me again.

"You had me so preoccupied" He whispered to my ear. "Where were you? What I said... Did that really hurt you?

Back at Hinata's place. After hearing such words I thought about you... us. I ended up going outside trying to forget about that. I even thought about coming back but...

"I..." I pulled back to see his face.

"I missed you." He whispered and... kissed me.

I was surprised but i got used to it fast. It was so good. I felt his warm lips on mine, I felt save. Suddenly I felt his tongue asking for entrance, i gave it to him and half opened my mouth. I felt his tongue search on my mouth. It felt so good. Aggressive but gentle at the same time. It makes me forget about everything else. We stopped for a moment catch air. We were both breathing heavily.

" I really did missed you Naruto."

I could feel my boner and i know he could too. We were so close to each other we could rub it together. He kissed me again pushing me on my back. As we continued making out, he unzipped my pants.

As we catch for more air.

"I don't think... I don't think I'm ready" I said as I breath heavily with my eyes half closed.

"Don't worry I know you're not. I'll just help you a little."

He pulled my jean and boxer down. He looked down and unzipped his as well taking out his... his huge cock, he was BIG and god damn his boner was half way threw. He came back to kissing me, grabbed both of our cocks and jerked us off.