EPISODE 19

E P I S O D E  1 9 [√]p a g e  n i n e t e e n  :  P R I N C E S S  P E A C H

p a g e  n i n e t e e n  :  P R I N C E S S  P E A C H

" luna! mana! akio! dinner's ready!" mitsuya shouted, holding two plates of food and settling it down the table with another shout, this time louder, " LUNA! MANA! AKIO!"

three tiny feet shuffled into the kitchen area and in came three children who were laughing joyously, their voices filling the space. the youngest of the three, mana, drooled at the sight of delicious dishes separated by big plates and casseroles their big brother prepared for them, " WOAH! what's the occasion?"

" i'm going to training camp tomorrow for one week. and our parents won't be back till the day after tomorrow." mitsuya paused, but his words explained enough about what he meant, yet he still continued, " these food won't spoil if you put it in the fridge. make sure to put it there after heating it up." he said, which the three kids took note of.

the four gathered in and took their seats, thanking the Lord for the food before indulging themselves on what's prepared. eating with three talkative and energetic kids was impossible to keep the dining table at peace with their small voices and different topics keeping the mood brightened up.

mitsuya could care less about their stories since he doesn't have a single idea about some of them so he could only eat his food silently while occasionally listening to them talk.

until one story managed to pull his attention.

" hey hey!" luna called in a hush tone, like she didn't want the elder of them four to hear, " remember the kid with pretty eyes?"

as if it was a code name for a person, akio immediately knew who she was talking about, grey eyes glimmering with recognition, " oh yeah! the one who was crying at the kiddy park?" he was glancing between the two purple-haired girls to make sure he was referring to the same person.

luna pointed at him with her fork, eyes widening, " that's right! nothing. i just remembered cause they looked so pretty smiling. they got bunny teeth like mana. what was their name again?"

" uhm ... take .. i know it starts with take-something but ... hmm .. takemi? no! was it takashi?" mana hummed wonderingly.

" that's your brother." akio deadpanned.

mana jumped at the realization, then she scratched the back of her head, a sheepish smile adoring her face, " right. so it's not takashi." the three were no longer whispering but mitsuya hasn't said anything despite being awfully curious about who the three were talking about — although he have a hunch on who it is.

out the blue, luna exclaimed brightly, "AHA !" a victorious smile manifested in her face as she pointed at two, " takemichi !"

pretty eyes. right after luna mentioned that earlier, one person came into mitsuya's mind. ever since he met a certain blond, no other person could compare to those eyes that seemed to hold the pacific ocean along with the stars. i knew it. mitsuya inwardly stated.