Chapter 1

Please understand this book is only experimental and will probably not have a ending or update regularly (There will no be POV like my other books) and it'll probably only have really short chapters.

------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare was watching the battle with no joy while Dream tried to shoot him with a bright blue arrow made of positivity this cycle had gone on for five years now and it was getting boring for both sides mainly Dreams who tried to convert the bad sanses quite a few times but failed a multitude of times. The end of the battle was nearing another hard tie with injuries on both sides but Dream had the council to back him up although they couldn't roam so freely between AU's without the risk of the void tearing them apart, Nightmare sneered lightly he couldn't understand why that idiot was so persistant even after he clearly stated his brother was dead although there is a chance to actually bring that scared child back it was impossible for somebody even with Dreams abilities.

Killer and the rest fell back quickly and Dreams side made no effort to follow them not until the world around them shook violently suddenly alarming both sides "Uhh this has never happened boss.." Killer frowned looking around and everything went white after the weird shake. Nightmare looked around and instantly found a sense of oppression and slight fear as he looked around swiftly catching Blue strings and red bones incased in black substance that smelled of Ink but it contained magical essence, he turned away from the sudden battlefield to look at Dream and saw his face looked confused and even abit frightened which wasn't anything strange but neither sides knew where this was.

Science!Sans or Sci was first to speak and he looked excited "This entire place is covered in immense magic...We found the place between AU's! the only place seperating us from the void, ah wait..Nevermind we are just in a merged timeline with another AU," Sci felt his marrow boil with excitement as he continued to place his device everywhere and it went bonkers when it went near remnants of bones or ink puddles they also strangely went off near one of the weird blue strings. "Nightmare..I propose a temporary truce, this place is strange don't you agree?" Dream held out a hand that was covered in archery gloves that he usually wore and Nightmare wore classic's clothes and rolled his single eyelight "Don't touch me you nasty thing..Im only agreeing because this has caught my intrest aswell, after we find out what this is then this truce is immediately terminated and don't try to convince me otherwise." Nightmare didn't care for Dreams feelings as he wasn't his brother but a parastitic negative entity.

Dream retracted his hand but smiled softly it was progress and he'd bring his brother back someday in the future he just knew it, "Anything else caught your eye Sci?" Dream decided to place his focus with Sci who kept playing and tweaking his device "Its just incredible Dream! all the immense magical readings aren't from the AU but the remnants of the battle that took place here long ago! the magic had sustained itself so long because of how powerful it was and get it! the magic even held such strong intent that the magic is still fighting against the other's magic!" Sci couldn't help but hug his device with excitement.

Dream's eyelights dimmed as he looked at the puddle of Ink and the weird red bones and blue strings doing nothing but the magic was conflicting violently against eachother trying to eliminate the other, "So how old is this..Place?" Nightmare's intrest perked as he walked over and his presence was obvious to Dream but Sci seemed to happy to notice such a dark presence. "Thats the thing I can't exactly tell! I need to bring one of these red bones back and experiment with it to exactly tell but I can definitly tell you that its older than 1000 years but thats a rough estimate perhaps its way older!" Sci went to grab the red bone but just as he was about to contact it his hand started to dust quickly and Sci retracted his hand quickly a look of fear on his face, Nightmare and Dream were surprised at the effect the bone caused and Nightmare went to grab it aswell and his hand exploded on the spot after contact causing Nightmare to take his exploded hand back and quickly regenerate it due to Sci's negativity.

"Such intent can instantly kill people over a span of time..Its like classic's magic but no other AU's inherited such power, so who fought here and it doesn't feel like classic's magic either? plus he never leaves his AU do we have to visit? perhaps he knows what happened here afterall Classic is quite literally the oldest Sans alive if you include all the resets he's been in." Sci looked at his hand or well what was left of it anyways, Dream nodded he was quite hesitant about bringing Nightmare to classic but they had a truce at the moment and Dream knew he wouldn't break his promise especially when said negative being was intrested in something.

Nightmare thought for a moment and used negativity to cover his hand and he gripped the red bone which was quickly doing its way with his negativity and Sci quickly took a transparent jar from his inventory and quickly put it under the red bone which was carelessly dropped in then sealed by Sci who watched the negativity quickly dissolve from the magic the red bone held. "Should we grab the string awell?" Dream asked and Nightmare looked at the string with a twinge of fear in his soul "No..I have a feeling something bad will happen if we touch that." Nightmare quickly shot it down with a glare, the gang was boredly playing Uno on the floor and made occasional angry shouts making the negative being remember they were still there.

"We can leave them here for awhile...Lets just get to this classic's place and get information, and get this damned truce over and done with." Nightmare scoffed and glared at Sci and Dream who only nodded weakly and Sci took out a device and pointed it infront of him, he pressed a few buttons until a portal appeared "Lets go through quickly before it closes.." Sci smiled weakly and crossed the portal with Dream and Nightmare close behind him and the surroundings changed from that white battlefield into a warm cosy basement of classic's house who happened to be working on the machine.

------------------------------------------------------

Well thats it for chapter 1, I said it was short didn't I?

Anyways I hope you enjoy this experimental book which will randomly update :D