(4)

Muichiro was having a equally frustrating time. First he went to visit his new room. He expected it to be clean, because girls usually are. But, out little Nezuko shares a room with her brother. Muichiro slid the door open to reveal the crap-fest of all time.

"How can you live like this?" Muichiro forgot going to lay down.

"Damn, your not even home two minutes and your already complaining about my room." Tanjiro seemed very frustrated with Nezuko's constant nagging. Apparently Nezuko and Tanjiro were able to get away with more of a mess than he and Yuichiro were. Muichiro thought that could be a nice vacation. But why had Nezuko said not to mess up her room? After all, it was as messy "Hey, mom just did a laundry today so that ugly green towel you like is in there. You get a shower and I call for some pizza. Extra tomatoes right?" Tanjiro already had the phone, the pizza place was on speed dial. Muichiro almost gagged when he heard tomatoes. He hates them.

"You mind if we get just pepperoni and green peppers? I'm in the mood for something light." Tanjiro was a little shocked. Not only did Nezuko always insist on those damn tomatoes, she hated pepperoni. But she had just come home from the hospital so he figured she must be doped up on some pain killers.

"I'll get that on your half. Yeah, hello? Pizza for Kamado ..." Tanjiro was on a first name basis with all the delivery people. They're mother loved to cook, but was no good at it so they ordered out as much as they could.

Muichiro , forgetting about the switch, decided on a shower. He went in the bathroom, located a towel, and turned on the water. He proceeded to undress and just as he was getting in, noticed they have a full length, floor to ceiling mirror on the bathroom closet door!

Poor Muichiro , his shock caused him to slip on the wet floor and hit the floor with a thud. Tanjiro asked if Nezuko was ok, and Muichiro responded affirmatively. Now everyone please note, Muichiro is a gentleman; and he would never take advantage of Nezuko . We also must point out, that he is a fourteen year old male at this point, or at least has the brain of one. He did stare for several seconds, but he remembered a promise to Nezuko , and a threat from her. A large beach towel hung over the mirror solved that problem for now, but not the rapid breathing, or heart rate. Muichiro tried remembering the massive itinerary of procedures he had to go through for cleaning. He stared around at the many bottles on the shower-shelf. Body Wash? What is that? Isn't that what you use soap to do? Conditioners, shampoos, lotions, soaps; to much stuff for this boy to handle! Why do girls have to have so much stuff? Muichiro had a stroke of genius! He's take a little drop from every bottle, and use that as the shampoo and body soap. Surely this way it was a definite that all the right soaps would get to all the right places.

It worked, but a little to well. When he was done, Muichiro smelled like a chemically induced fruit salad. Is asked he'd deny it, but he considered removing the towel from the mirror. Everyone can be proud of Muichiro, and use him as a role model, he had the means, and didn't take it. He loved Nezuko , and respected her. She, like any girl, valued her privacy, and was going to uphold that. What he had seen was burned into his memory, never to leave, but he wouldn't add to it.

Muichiro looked at the clock. 10:30. It had been a long day, and tommorow promised to be a longer one. School as a female. The prospect did not appeal to him. Muichiro got into a flanel nightgown thing Nezuko wore with much loathing. All the while with a look on Nezuko's face like he was climbing into a swamp. Now the strange part. Muichiro liked it. It was flanel and warm, but it ran all the way to the floor to it felt so uninhibiting. Muichiro wondered why girls get all the comfy clothes.