(5)

Muichiro and Nezuko had previously agreed to meet at lunch, because there wasn't enough time to discuss anything before first class. Muichiro went to Nezuko's language class, and Nezuko went to his gym class.

Nezuko was having a great time in gym. It felt so different doing the boys exercises. Things she thought she couldn't do, she was doing with exuberance. She knew the male body had more strength than the female's, but she didn't know it was this much! The new body wasn't as agile as she was used to, so it balanced out. Like giving up the beauty of a Ferarri for the power of a Jeep, she thought.

The teacher was impressed with the work she'd done, so he let her go early. Just as well, Nezuko didn't relish the thought of showering with 30 boys, even if she did look like them.

When Nezuko left the shower room she went over and sat with the cheerleaders, almost as a reflex. Nezuko was a cheerleader and these were her friends.

"Hi, guys. How's it going?" Nezuko was her usual cheerful self, but not Muichiro's usual social self. These girls knew that Nezuko was with Muichiro , and Nezuko was their friends, so they tried to leave him alone. Muichiro usually helped the situation by keeping clear of them. But now Muichiro was coming over, greeting, and distributing his 100 watt smile. Some of the most insecure girls melted instantly.

"Hi, Muichiro ." A few of them chimed, with 98% innuendo factor. Nezuko was reminded that she was in Muichiro's body, and was now a little hesitant about being there. She discovered she did not like having a half dozen girls staring at her like possible handcuff fodder. She was planning on leaving for class in a few minutes, but the time was cut short by a hand grazing her inner thigh. She couldn't have snapped away and faster if she was on fire. With a semi polite apology, she ran off for her, or rather Muichiro's locker, and science class. She would get to see Muichiro , and see if he was behaving with her body.

She went and sat in Muichiro's normal spot by the window, and she did not have to wait long for the image of herself to come in the door. Nezuko gasped. Muichiro did not do a good job at all, he had lipstick on, but no other makeup. He had a little too much perfume, not enough deodorant, and worst of all, he hair was flat and frizzy. Nezuko could barely contain her embarrassment.

"You... didn't... condition. What were you thinking? Look at this! My god you look horrible!" Nezuko was angry, but trying to whisper.

"Calm down. I'm sorry. You girls need a machine that can do all that makeup stuff at once, just this took me forty-five minutes!" Muichiro was looking more closely at the face that was supposed to be his. "Are you trying to kill me? What's with the shaving? Didn't Yuichiro get new blades?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I seem to have a fear of putting a knife on my neck." Nezuko didn't do sarcasm well at all. Look, there's Zenitsu." Muichiro turned to see Muichiro; he nodded hello, and sat on the other side of the room. Zenitsu was still a little sore about last week. Muichiro was certainly glad for that. The last thing he wanted was for Zenitsu to be hitting on him. However Muichiro was about to discover that Zenitsu was not the only guy in the school that had his eye on Nezuko.