1.1

"You fucking dumbass! Why did you let yourself lose to me?!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed Y/n against the wall.

Y/n groaned and tried to keep his footing, ending up falling down. He looked up at Bakugo and scowled.

"Because you probably would've thrown a fit if I won like the baby you are." Y/n spoke.

"You think I'm some little weakling?" Bakugo asked, his tone getting angrier.

Y/n pulled Bakugo closer by the collar of his shirt, smirking. "Yeah. Yeah I do." He said, visibly annoyed.

They heard a gasp and when they looked they saw Ashido running away.

Bakugo shook out of Y/n's grasp. "Leave me alone you fucker." He said before walking away.

"You're the fucker." Y/n muttered under his breath as he got up.

As Y/n walked back into class, he saw quite a few of his classmates scrambled around Bakugo, their voices all mixed together.

"What's going on?" He asked, gaining their attention.

"Are you and Bakugo dating??" Sero asked.

Before Y/n could even answer, he was hounded with more questions. It was getting so bad that he was beginning to get overwhelmed.

He could feel his grasp on breathing begin to slip and vision get blurry.

He felt himself being dragged away into the nearest bathroom and he was pushed onto the counter. He took a moment to gain his composure before looking at the person who helped him.

It was Bakugo.

Bakugo had his famous pout on his face. "Let's just pretend we're together until things calm down. Most is a month, hopefully." He spoke.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Uh.. okay." He said, not too sure what he'd be getting himself into.

"We can make rules too if you want."

Y/n nodded. "I'd like that a lot actually.."

Bakugo took a pen and paper from his bag. "I'll write stuff down and you tell me if you want to add anything."

"Yeah."

Y/n watched Bakugo write on the paper, zoning out after a moment.

Bakugo shoved the paper into Y/n's hands, forcing him to read it.

~

- the only time we act "lovey dovey" is when we're outside

- occasional hang outs so no one gets suspicious

- don't you ever fucking kiss me i will beat your ass if you do

- don't start any real relationships until we end the fake one cuz you don't wanna be accused of cheating do you

~

"This works I guess." Y/n said after reading over the rules.

"Keep it with you so you don't forget." Bakugo spoke.

Y/n stuffed the paper in his pocket before leaving Bakugo alone in the bathroom, muttering to himself about how this whole thing is dumb.

As Y/n entered the classroom, he saw his classmates looking at him.

'Gosh they're so desperate for drama.' Y/n thought.

"Yes." Y/n muttered.

"How long?" Kaminari asked.