1.2

"Get your ass up." Bakugo said as he kicked Y/n out of bed.

Y/n groaned as he hit the floor. "What the hell?!" He yelled. He managed to get up and sit on the bed, rubbing his back.

"We're going to class together." Bakugo spoke as he plopped onto the bed next to Y/n.

"Mm. Y'know for someone who hates me, you're awfully quick to interact with me." Y/n muttered as he got changed. "Help me with my tie." He said after grabbing his tie from the top of his dresser.

Bakugo snatched the tie from Y/n before pulling him closer. "How do you not know how to tie a tie?" Bakugo asked as he began his work.

"I just never learned." Y/n said while watching Bakugo, trying to mentally pick up how to tie his tie.

"There you go, loser." Bakugo said with a smirk as he patted Y/n on the chest.

"Appreciate it." Y/n said while putting on his blazer.

Y/n grabbed his bag and walked out with Bakugo. "What's the plan for today?" Y/n asked as he walked down the hall, seeing a few classmates.

"I'm gonna take you to a restaurant tonight since it's Friday." Bakugo spoke.

"Who's paying?"

"Me, duh. I was the one who initiated the date." Bakugo scoffed.

"How was I supposed to know?" Y/n asked.

"Don't forget to wear something nice." Bakugo said.

"Alright. You too." Y/n said before they left the dorm building.

As Y/n struggled to follow along the tutorial of how to tie a tie, he heard a knock on the door. "It's unlocked." He spoke, trying to not break the little focus he had.

Bakugo walked in and let out a slight laugh as he saw Y/n. "Just come here, dumbass."

Y/n turned his body to Bakugo and watched as Bakugo began his work.

"This better not become a daily thing." Bakugo grumbled.

"Can't make any promises, lover boy." Y/n smirked, only to get bonked on the head. "Ow!" He groaned, rubbing his head.

"Quit calling me that!" Bakugo spoke.

Y/n smirked. "But why?" He said in a teasing manner.

Bakugo smirked. "If you wanna call me 'lover boy' so badly, I should call you something too.. Hm..." Bakugo spoke as he lifted Y/n's chin.

"W-Wait.. Wha.."

Bakugo chuckled as he got closer to Y/n. "How does this sound? Weird Fucker." Bakugo said, causing Y/n to freeze. Bakugo dropped to the floor and nearly lost his mind from the face Y/n had. "You thought I was serious?! Ha! No!" Bakugo cackled.

"You should calm down. You're starting to sound like a witch." Y/n teased.

"Fuck you." Bakugo said as he began to gain his composure.

"You wish."

"I don't want to see your pencil dick." Bakugo spoke as he sat on the bed, watching as Y/n was finishing getting ready.

Y/n only let out a little chuckle in response. "Sure." He muttered.

Bakugo froze up, deep in his thoughts. He was trying to figure out what Y/n meant.