1.5

It had been a week since the fake relationship ended.

Y/n would sometimes bump into Bakugo, but that was about the only time they'd interact.

Y/n didn't realize it until now, but he was deep in it for Bakugo. But it was too late. His chances with Bakugo plummeted the moment he snapped at him.

Meanwhile, Bakugo was absolutely miserable. He hated Y/n but missed him at the same time. He loved him. He adored him.

Bakugo would find himself snapping at others more. He didn't mean to either. It was like his body had more control over him than himself. It was weird and annoying to him.

"You okay, bro?" Kirishima asked as he noticed Bakugo looked a little more grumpy than usual.

"Leave me alone, shitty hair." Bakugo spoke, visibly annoyed.

"C'mon, man. No need to be mean." Kaminari said as he noticed Bakugo's tone.

"Shut the fuck up." Bakugo said before getting up and walking away to eat his lunch elsewhere.

"What was that about?" Sero asked.

"It might be because of the breakup with
L/n." Mina spoke. "I heard it was pretty bad."

"Was it that bad?" Sero asked.

Mina nodded. "From what I heard, Y/n snapped at him-" Mina noticed her friends trying to motion for her to stop. "You guys okay?"

"Why are you talking about me?" Y/n spoke from behind Mina.

Mina turned around with a smile. "Oh hi, L/n!" She spoke.

"Answer my question." Y/n said. He looked pissed.

"It's my fault, L/n. I asked why Bakugo's been in a worse mood recently and she was only giving me an answer." Sero cut in.

"...Whatever." Y/n said before walking away, still obviously mad.

There was a knock on Bakugo's door. "Fuck off, I'm busy." He spoke. He wasn't busy.

Another knock.

"Fuck off!" He said once again.

"Let me in." Y/n said from outside the door.

Bakugo's eyes widened before he got up and opened the door. "What do you want." He spoke.

"Stop worrying your friends." Y/n said, his arms crossed.

"Why do you care?" Bakugo grumbled.

Y/n glared at the boy. "Stop acting like a toddler and accept that your friends care about you."

"It's not them that's making me like this." Bakugo raised his voice. "It's you, Y/n. It's been you!" He said, not even caring that he accidentally slipped and said Y/n.

Y/n looked surprised. "I.. Bakugo.."

Bakugo looked a little hurt. "Do you even understand?" He asked.

Y/n frowned and shook his head a little.

"I love you, Y/n. I fucking love you but now the thought of you loving me back feels impossible." Bakugo spoke.

Y/n felt his heart skip a beat. "Y-You love me?" He asked.

Bakugo nodded. He looked almost embarrassed to admit it, which he was. Due to his ego.

Bakugo jumped a little as he felt Y/n lightly hit him in the chest. "Wha.."

"I can't believe I spent so much time worrying about how you felt about me when I could've just asked!" Y/n spoke as he continued to hit Bakugo.

Bakugo let Y/n do his thing for a while before stopping him and lifting his chin. Y/n could feel his face heat up as he met eyes with Bakugo.

"Do you love me?" Bakugo asked. Y/n slowly nodded as his face felt hot. "So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" Bakugo asked, a slight smirk on his face.

"I wouldn't mind.." Y/n mumbled.

Bakugo glanced at Y/n's lips before leaning in, noticing Y/n was leaning in as well. As soon as their lips touched, Y/n could feel his heart pound.

Y/n forgot how nice it felt to kiss Bakugo until now.

When the kiss broke, Bakugo huffed. "You're mine now." He spoke, making Y/n laugh.

"Alright then." Y/n said. "But, I do need to apologize.. maybe we wouldn't had fallen out before if I warned you that I wasn't doing so great.."

"I shouldn't had said it was over to begin with. I was just pissed off and didn't think about what could've caused you to lash out to begin with." Bakugo said as he avoided eye contact with Y/n. "So.. what I'm also saying is.. I'm sorry too."

Y/n smiled and held Bakugo's hand. "Are we done being mad at each other now, completely?" He asked.

"Yeah." Bakugo said with a smirk.

ミ★

the next chapter will be the last one btw