25

A WEEK BEFORE THE GAME

The ringing bell could be heard as you looked at the door with confusion. You're pretty sure that SooJin has her class until late evening. Maybe it was her parcel delivery.

You was froze in place seeing a male covered himself with hat, mask and glass. Even he wore those, you can still recognized him. Park SeongHwa.
Getting panicked with the possibility of his fans finding him here, you held his wrist dragging him in as you closed the door.
"What the hell are you doing here?", you asked him. "How did you know that I'm staying here?", he just smiled as he make himself relaxed at SooJin's apartment.

You were worried if SooJin came home early and saw your husband who is her bias wrecker in her house. It's not like you can't trust her. It just you didn't prefer people knowing about your little secret.

"I need to talk to you about something", he said as then you felt relaxed a bit and you gone to the kitchen making him a coffee before sitting on the couch in front of him.
"Here, drinks for you", he took a sip as he looked at you.

"Here", he said to you as his hand handed something to you. It was a card. It's more like an access card to you. "I know that you didn't stay at any hotel or spending money on the card I was once gave to you", you was dumbfounded by how did he know that. "Just use them. You're my wife after all", he said.

"I don't want to feel like I'm indebted to you, Hwa", you said sighed. "And plus, you hate this marriage. You hate me", you're in verge on crying but still held in.

"Look Y/N", he looked at you with concerned. "Yes I hate that I'm a married man but I don't hate you", for once, you feel your heart thumping so fast.

"Listen, I want you to stay there until you go back to Milan", he said finally getting a little bit relaxed. "If one day, our marriage get into public, I'm sure my career will go down too", he said to you making you confused.

Of course you know that too. And that's why you didn't even dare getting know any idol.

"If that day happen, my career alone would be enough to disappear, but not my reputation too. A reputation as a husband", there were a tiny hope in your little heart hope that he at least wanted to make this marriage work somehow but you were wrong.

"So it was your reputation that you're scared of?", he nodded.
"If you're really scared that much, just divorce me, Park Seonghwa-shi", this you've made decision.

This marriage meant nothing to him even you wanted to make it work somehow. It's hurt knowing that all this time he has someone else in his heart when yourself entitled as his wife. What's made you hate him to this extend that his lying.

"That way I can have my own freedom. And I could stay with your twin who is my real love. Not you", you decided to speak up this time. " Wait–. I bet you can't since he doesn't exist in the first place. It was just you trying to be a jerk", neither did you realised your word made him explode.

"Staying with him, huh?", he smirked. "The more you said that made me feel like I should let you be mine forever", he said. "Never dream of me letting you go anytime soon. You were right. He doesn't even exist at all", he snatched her bag as he walked into his car.

"Get in the car if you want your bag back or I'll just throw them away", you was so furious at him but couldn't do anything to fight him back.

"Just send me back to SooJin's apartment", you said taking your bag from him as he didn't uttered any word.
"Where are we?", it would be a lie if you said that you're not terrified with his sudden change.
"Get off the car. Or you want me to carried you up all the way?", you was contemplated to get off the car as his manager looked at you with pity look of him.

Before you could get off the car, he picked you up on his shoulder making you screamed in surprised.
"Let me go", you were embarrassed by his action as certain people looked at you two. He wouldn't be so much embarrassed when he were in disguised. Wearing mask, hat and even black sunglass to covered his face while you're not.
"Let me down now, Hwa", you said in gritted teeth knowing there is an old couple beside us in the elevator looking at you.
"My wife had been sulking with me for a week. I has no choice but do this or she would run away again", as he said that, the two old figure smiled leaving you more embarrassed. You could do nothing but hide your face with your both palm.

"What do you want, Park SeongHwa?", he just chuckled seeing your red face.
"Easy. You", this time her face getting more red.

You're not embarrassed this time but anger.

"I want you to stay here until you have money to go back to Milan", he said. "If you want to stay away from me that much, you can just use those card", he pointed at your bag.
"I hate being close to you. I'll find my own way surviving in this country", you're dead pinned on the wall as soon as you said that. "Don't make me do something you don't want me to", his eyes was different this time.

And that alone, made you scared. Being trapped between his arm as he slowly leaning in, making you closed your eyes. You could feel him fanning his breath on your neck as then you felt stinging on your neck.
"Hwa– stop...", he stopped as he heard nothing.
"Y/N", he was so guilty looking at you. You didn't say anything as tears rolling down her face as you just looked at him with blank expression.
"I'll do whatever you ask, just let me go, please. I need some rest. I'm tired", you said doesn't want to see his face.
Soon when he let you go, you walked toward the door as you entered them.

It was a bedroom. "Where is the old Hwa?", You just dozed off trying to get your mind off him.

(PARK SEONGHWA POV)

"What have you done, SeongHwa?", remembered how I hurt her making me felt guilty.

Walking out from the apartment, I made myself to my Manager's car just to see him eyeing me from up to toe.
"You're okay?", he asked me as I just nodded. "Miss Anderson?", I guess he knew I'm messed things up this time.

"Whatever things happening up there, I don't care", he said eyes on the road, driving. "All I want is you to focus on your practice and your filming", sometime I was so scared with him when he became a strict in work.

...

3.55 AM. I took a look at the clock at the wall as soon as I'm entered the domitory. A sighed came from my lips as I walked to my shared bedroom with HongJoong.
"Where did you gone to, Hwa?", HongJoong voice really startled me.
"I thought you're sleeping already", I said as to my surprised, San was there too with him. Look like the two having a deep conversation.
"Did our San misbehaving again?", San and him both looked at me as if I'm the one who did mistake this time.

"It's you this time, Park Seonghwa", HongJoong said. "Sit. There's a lot we need to talk", didn't want to made the leader anger's exploded, he just listened to him.

"San told me about what happened in the green room that day after the fan meeting", I gulped in nervousness.

'Please not about Y/N', I wished that he never want to talk about that.

"Tell me the truth, Hwa", his eyes looked like he's gonna killed me anytime now.
"Who is Y/N Anderson to you?",  I was so shocked to heard that as San looking down probably, getting his guilt all over himself.
"Why is she's someone from your past?", he asked me.

I know that this day would eventually came. I didn't know it was too soon.

"She's not my past"

"She's my wife. And still my wife"