24

Y/N POV

Your concentration had been raided by SeongHwa eyes who had been staring at you since a while.
You could understand why he looked at you like that. You're working under his company and now you'll be one of the staff; how he has to acted like he didn't you and respected you as a staff.

But you, on the other hand, don't have any other option but you agreed to work with Moon SooJin's cousin so you could go back to Milan earlier.

The sooner, the better. You don't want to get hurt anymore with SeongHwa's lie.

"Since we has to be in pair, DREAMCATCHER would be able to choose one of the staff to be in their team", you heard the producer said.

You don't even care about the show in the first place but thinking of going back to Milan. You missed Milan more than your own home country. You missed you best friend there instead of your adopted parents.

You never thought of him trying to started a new life with you happily like other couple. And you were right after all. He doesn't even care.

"Y/N-shi", HongJoong voice calling your name making you wake up from your thought as everyone eyes on you. Dami, one of DREAMCATCHER member gave a black dreamcatcher to you as you realised you're their temporary eighth member of the group. "What a fate that you, SiYeon sunbaenim got our ATINY flower princess as your new member", he joked.

The boys knew their leader had a traumatic experience with woman which they were worried somehow.
So they devised a plan with the producers to have ATEEZ vs DREAMCATCHER for the first game. Just that. But they knew that they couldn't fight against their company.

"UTOPIA has been search by two rival, DREAMCATCHER and ATEEZ. But, only one team can claimed UTOPIA", the producer started explained. "In this round, you will be split into two team which is ATEEZ and DREAMCATCHER", everyone including yourself just nodded at his explanation.

"Both team, will have to looked for a clue that will lead you to UTOPIA while your bad inner side which is HALATEEZ and Nightmare will try to stop you", he said as everyone looked fascinated by his explanation. KQ and Happy face Ent. know how to made the show interesting.
"We'll make the run easier for you", he said as he reached something from the other staff.
"Your inner side will be put this bell on their feet. So you will realize they're coming", he explained.
"Before you started, be careful with the traitor. There is at least two member in each team that had been possessed by your bad inner side", as the everyone walked to their room with you staying with DREAMCATCHER member.

"So, it's Y/N, right?", one of the member asked you. It was so much akward at first but then you're getting comfortable around them.
"We heard from the staff around that you're here as a part time", YooHyeon asked you as you just nodded and told them everything. Except your marriage thing of course.

"GaHyeon-ah, we should be having a nice talk so tomorrow won't be so akward for our team", SuA said as you looked at the maknae of the group who had been immersed with her phone since a while.
"Mianhe-yo, unnie", she said smiled.
"Was it him again?", DaMi asked as she just nodded.
He wanted to meet me. Can I go out fo a while, leader-nim?", JiU gave up as soon as she made those puppy eyes of her.
"Just make sure no picture of you in any article tomorrow", you looked at her as she then realised that they had been busted by you.
"I'd heard among the staff that one of you had been dating one of ATEEZ member. But none of them knew about your relationship", you told them the truth.
"Can you keep this secret?", SiYeon asked you. You could see how the they were so worried that you'll exposed them.
"I just want to go back to Milan and live my life just like before", you explained to them. Seeing how things get settled, you accused yourself for some fresh air.
"I can accompany you if you want", Dami said and you just smiled.