22

"What do you mean by he's your twin, Hwa?", you asked in confusion. "The one I've met was you, Park SeongHwa", you was mad for real this time. "You know what", you scoffed. "You don't have to be such a jerk", you said this time your heart scattered in million pieces.
Dropping the talk, you just walked out from him; getting home instead.

San on the other hand was getting more confused as why their new ATINY flower princess and his hyung talked about.

...

Everything make sense to SeongHwa. Your blabbering about your promise with him. Your fangirling over him. The drawing of him closed his eyes. The same sketch he saw.

"HwaSeong", the male called his name as he looked at him annoyed. "Can you help me with something?", he asked him. SeongHwa didn't answer him but instead the other just smiled. He knew that SeongHwa hate his gut but he know too that SeongHwa will never hate him. "We have the same face. So people would mistaken us everytime", he explained as SeongHwa looked at him with blank expression. "If one day, there's a girl who mistaken you as me, can you tell me so I could meet her?", once again he ignored his twin wish.

But deep in his mind, he wanted to asked him about the girl he had been waiting for. He saw how he cherished the self-portrait sketch all the time.

"She must be hating me for not looking for her", he said to him."And I'm sure that she would be looking for me by meeting you since we're a twin", he said making SeongHwa clenched his fist somehow.
"Don't blame me if I fall for her too", he caught his twin getting flustered by his word. "Because we're a twin after all", he said leaving him dumbfounded.
"I can give up everything for you but Y/N", he said making SeongHwa snickered.

'Sure you are', he mocked him.

You're the girl YoungHwa had been looking for.

He does feel bad for him but his alter ego took over him. That he can't let Y/N go he when now he knew that the girl which is you was his twin's first love.

But what made him puzzled is you said it was his name. Park SeongHwa. Not Park YoungHwa.

He was confused as why you would said as if he was the one who first met you. Not his twin.

Shrugged off his stuffed mind, he just continue his dance practice instead.

...

"What the heck his problem is!", SooJin got startled when Y/N suddenly screamed like a mad person. "I hate you, for now", you said to yourrself as SooJin chuckled.
"I hate you, for now?", she asked you as you looked at the younger. "That's cute, Y/N unnie", she smiled her eyes on the tv showing some BTS show.

"The garden means beautiful nature. The car owner love and happy just to see the nature in front of him", you explained. "The red car means boldness and fierce but there is flower who made the car seem soft and gentle somehow. That the owner needs an affection and the flower happen to be the cure for it", you looked at SeongHwa while explained to them.

"Jerk. He didn't even remember the drawing. Such a jerk", SooJin could just heard your nagging without speak anymore. She didn't knew what you had been through but she tried to gave her personal space.

"Where do you think you would go, Y/N?", his word made San looked at him with confuse look. "I thought we should talk about us. But now, there's more I need to ask from you", he said didn't care how San expression from confusion to shock but you realised it.

"You're the one who ask me to pretend that we never knew each other. And now, you're calling my name casually?", you couldn't help but to be annoyed by him somehow.

"How do you know the person in this drawing?", he asked you.
"You're the one who broke your promise, Hwa. It's you. Not me", you were mad and give up on telling him the truth anyway.
"How do you know, my twin, Park YoungHwa?".

"Pfft", you scoffed. "Twin?", you laughed at his word. "Do he has to lied yo that extend. As if I knew nothing about him and his family", SooJin who had been listening to you finally spoken up.

"You seem so mad at someone, unnie?", she asked you almost caught your guard down.
"It just someone I know", you sighed as she just smiled. "SooJin-ah", you called her name. "Did you somehow know if there's anyone in ATEEZ has a twin brother?", you asked her.
"I don't think so, unnie", she said.
"How about Park SeongHwa?", you're deliberately asked as you wanted to know anything about him.
"As far as I know, he's the only child in his family", she said. "Why did you ask that?", she asked you again.

"Just wondering", you lied. You can't say to her that Park SeongHwa was already your husband in paper. The male who left you heartbroken and she knew your story but the name of your husband.

You didn't know whether you should trust him or not. Even it's true, she can't just meet his twin and having a relationship with him when now she's now Park Y/N.

....

"Hwa hyung", San called his name seeing how the older spacing out for a while. It was their day off. Almost everyone in the dorm doing their personal things which most of them ended up sleeping but San had just listening to a music right after he done playing video game with WooYoung. "Our ATINY flower princess", he really wanted to asked him about your conversation with him that day but he couldn't asked him right in front of their member. "Who is her to you?", he asked out of curiosity.
"Who?", he asked him; as the male pretend like he didn't knew you at all.
"Park SeongHwa-shi, you know what I mean", he said.

He knew San's intention. He meant Y/N presence in his life.
He wanted to tell him the truth but he scared of the result. The result that will bring damage to him.

"She just someone from my past".