CH 7 - Attraction

He lit up with joy and pulled my pants down, pushing me to the wall. His gaze was fixed on mine as he stroked my dick. It felt magical. The colour of his eyes was a deep brown, almost black. As I stared deeper, I felt as though I was being hypnotized. The sensation felt so good, it was like I was in heaven. Suddenly, he pushed his soft lips against mine, kissing me passionately. His tongue comingled with mine as he rubbed harder. His big, warm hands felt so soothing, it was irresistible. I came as the built up energy inside me exerted out.

I was completely out of breath. Tyler pulled his hand that was covered in cum. He smiled as he kissed my forehead. My eyes lit up with shock. He seemed truly loving today. I wiped myself down with a tissue as he washed his hands. I washed mine as well and we left together. It was quiet as we walked back but there wasn't much to say after what had happened.

"You two boys have come quiet late for the time you two left. I hope you two didn't get into a fight. Come sit down and have your lunch. You have four hours left." Ms Allen said as we walked in and sat down in our seats. 

I took out my lunch. It was the same sandwich I always had but still tasted amazing. Tyler also brought out his food. It was much more fancy. He had fried spicy rice with chicken and a lychee bubble tea. I laughed as he drank it.

"Why you laughing?" he askes confused.

"You drinking bubble tea is really cute" I replied still laughing. He blushed which shocked me. I have never seen him react in such a way. Normally it was him teasing me but doing it the other way round was pretty fun. "You're blushing, catching feelings for me I see.".

"Looks like the little kitten got brave enough to talk back to the big dog" he replied with a smirk. "If you want we can always take it to the bedroom." He said as he chuckled. I laughed as well at his stupidity.

After we ate we both had a long talk. He was pretty fun to be around if he wasn't just constantly embarrassing you. His life was very interesting as it was so different to mine. We talked for two hours and it went by so quick. We then decided to sleep but it was pretty hard for as we weren't in a comfortable place at all. But Tyler slept immediately. Guess he was pretty tired. I wonder if he also had sleepless nights like me. What does he actually think of me? What if he actually likes me and he is hiding it? I laughed at the stupid thought.

I looked at him as he slept. His head slowly fell onto my shoulder. He looked so peaceful. his soft hair fell down uncovering his full face. His nose was long and big but cute for his head. His jawline was so sharp it was mesmerizing. His lips were smooth and as I stared at them I got flashbacks back to the passionate kisses he had given me.

I was always invisible to everyone in school. I didn't have a proper friend group or a best friend. I wasn't necessarily a loser but people wouldn't approach me because I always looked cold and unfriendly. Yet I'm quite the opposite when you actually get to know me. I'm also not able to approach people because I am incredibly introverted and I have no social skills.

I looked at him again and I had this urge to kiss on the forehead. He was so good looking and nice. I quickly realised that I was falling for him. I didn't actually think I was gay or bisexual but this wasn't the first time I've felt attraction to a guy.  

In my last school there was a guy called Hyeong. He was very good looking and very welcoming and kind towards me. He was first person that made me feel like I was worth it. Yet because I had to move school, I had to leave him to come to this school. Ever since then my life went downhill. 

I looked at Tyler again and I kissed his forehead as I couldn't stop the feeling. He woke up and smiled and smiled at me. 

"Now you're truly my bitch" he said as he chucked. I punched his crotch and he groaned quietly. Ms Allen didn't notice luckily. "Kinky, I see." he said as he winked at me. I couldn't help but laugh and blush.

"Detention is now over. By the conversations and laughs you two have shared I'm sure you two are on good terms now. You can now leave and go home" Ms Allen announced. Finally I could leave but I felt a bit dejected as I couldn't spend more time with Tyler. As I walked out Tyler ran up behind me to catch up. 

"Wanna walk home together," he said with his hand around my neck.

"If you can catch up" I said as I made a run for it. My light weight legs were obviously going to beat his so I slowed down so he could catch up. I did want to walk with him after all.

We walked together the whole way talking and laughing and having mini fights in between. Tyler kept teasing me as always and I responded with an angry insult. I didn't want to make it clear that I did like him. We finally parted ways and I felt an overflow of joy as I rushed home. 

I went straight to the shower then to bed after the long day. Yet again I couldn't sleep but still I tried. All I could think about was Tyler. I wanted to scream so loud but I kept it in. I closed my eyes and awaited for the next day.