CH 18 - Last Day

A few days passed like the wind and the last day of school is standing before me. I felt like my body was in slow-motion and everything else around me was in timelapse, nothing was processing in my mind. 

"YO!". I jump in shock as the reflexes in my body cause me to turn around at full speed, ready for any deadly threat that comes my way. Yet all I see is Hyeong's gleaming eyes of amusement, and triumph that he was able to get a reaction like mine from his shout. I roll my eyes before giving him a slight punch in the stomach, which he reacts to dramatically. Being with Hyeong made the hell-like day feel like heaven, he was truly an angel.

"Why don't you come to the party, it's our last day with all our classmates," He says with his puppy eyes. But those won't work for me in this case.

"No way. I wanna get out of here as soon as possible. I never want to meet these people again. Why would I if I've been treated like an outcast by everyone. You're my only friend". It hurt to say but an image of Tyler came up in my head. I felt like I had betrayed him, but then again he was the one who said we shouldn't be friends. Yet his talk yesterday twisted my mind completely. I had no feelings for him and it was then that he decides to confess.

"Friend? Excuse me... we ar- "

I drag him to the toilets before he can finish his sentence and push him into one of the stalls, his back crashing into the wall. Everyone had gone to class already so it was just us. I give him an aggressive kiss on the lips. Our tongues interlock with each other. My chest pressed against his chest. He starts to get hot and I start rubbing his crotch through his trousers. I can feel how hard he is already and he starts grinding on me. I'm already so horny that it just makes me want him to do all the nasty stuff to me. I kneel down and unzip his pants in desperation.

I stare at his load. How big was it? I could feel my mouth start to drool and so without hesitation, I wrap my lips around his stiff cock and feel my mouth stretch out to accommodate his girth. I begin to jerk him off with my mouth while he moans with pleasure. He grips the seat of the toilet and the wall in need of something to support him while he becomes vulnerable to my sloppy mouth. Hollowing my mouth with his dick inside, I suck hard on every wrinkle and edge, my tongue swirling around in ecstasy.

"Fuck..mmm...Adrian!". he whimpers as his dick throbs in my mouth. The veins on his hands tense as he grabs my head and frantically thrust his shaft deeper down my throat. I smile with my eyes as I see the sexy faces he makes. His eyes rolled up and his cheeks glow red. Hair dripping with sweat. Mouth open, letting out deep breaths. I fondle his balls and he gives in to my touch with a loud moan and shoots liquids down my throat. I cough but make sure I swallow everything, licking the cum that wants to escape. He runs his hand through his hair trying to catch his breath again. He looks down at my devilish face after winning and lifts me up. 

"Now your turn, bitch." He says with a smirk, causing me to both be anxious and excited. 

My dick pokes out in need of some attention. He unzips me and starts to jerk me off while kissing me sloppily. I start moaning and rubbing my dick in sync with his movements.

"D-don't stop," I grunt when he begins to kiss my neck.

"I know you want me," he whispers and kisses me again. "Are you going to finish it?"

"Well...hurry up!" I moan as he starts kissing me again.

"Why do I need to hurry?". He grins knowing how I was trembling in his hands.

His teasing makes me flustered and I start to uncontrollably shake. His warm hands pick up the speed as we share our tongues. My back arches as I feel something coming. I looked into his sexy grey eyes as I explode and reached up to bite down on his shoulder as my orgasm slammed into me. Breathless, I hug him and he holds me tight with a devilish chuckle. 

"That was amazing," I say as I finally catch my breath.

"Mhm, didn't know you were so good with your mouth." He says as he winks at me. But this isn't enough for me. I want to be inside you, Adrian. I want to come inside you and fill you up as you scram with unstoppable pleasure.". I blush hard at the thought. I too wanted him inside me. however, I just wasn't ready for that yet.

"You're gonna have to wait a while for that," I say as I kiss his forehead.

"Don't make me wait too long".

We share another hug and start to clean ourselves up before leaving. The end of this day had been great. And this is how school was ending. I was thrilled. 

I walk back home and see Tyler on the way. I didn't know why but I felt guilty seeing him after what I did with Hyeong, even though there was nothing I did wrong.

"Hey, I guess this is the last time we'll see each other," he says looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah... I guess so.... haha" 

"Hmm..well hope to see you again sometime. And stay in touch with me. I have to go somewhere urgently, sorry for keeping it short."

"Nah... it's fine, bye..."

".....Goodbye," He says slowly before staring at me and turning back. Why was I expecting more? Like a hug? Or just something other than just turning and leaving. I shook my head and carried on walking home. This time I was going to sleep for a long, long time.