Chapter 13

Captain Rogers logs: we've arrived at the system where the fourth Medallion is at and it needs to be one at a Martial Arts Tournament and the entry fee won't be cheap.

-Mission buffing-

Chester: Ok the fee of getting in is going to be 500,000 of native native currency.

Rodger:And we Gem don't go for bounties.

Jason:Nor do we for profit and if we do seem to obtain someone that has a bounty it goes to charity.

Ovalsan:That system does have other means of earning funds.

Jason:Are they vice?

Ovalsan:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................

Jason:My that's exactly so leave us out of it.

Rodger: same with us you can try to make blood money if you want but keep us out of it.

Chester: well I'm siding with Kelly since the medallion is there so I'll be her fight manager but she may need some bodyguards so I propose that the Battletoads will join.

Ovalsan:Then me and my Imps will go after the bounties and no one outside this room must know what we did to get the medallion.

-buffing ended-

Ovalsan:Ok three two one and you know the rest.

-Mission start-

1st bounty on the list

Ludeman Luther

Charges: looting sexual assaults and murder.

Reward:3,000 (alive)

Last sited: Chinese Marketplace of the saloon planet.

Location:Chinese marketplace

Ovalsan:Ok what do we got Imps?

Mark:His scent is getting stronger so we could be getting closer.

Amber: I seem he down that Ally.

Ovalsan turn on his infrared while peeking into the alley.

Ovalsan:Hmm I see him to Ambush us or just to hideout and I know who can draw him out with a sweet...tali.

Amber: You we're thinking of saying rear since no one other than you and Mark can see through these disguise collars.

Mark:Don't worry we'll cover it.

Then without delay Amber Hoofrip slowly went into that Ally deep enough for Ludeman to peek out and see the goods in the back of Amber and then came out of his spots and then with you good shot of turn lights out to his butt Ludeman went down...hard.

Amber:Even if am able to handle him myself that was cheesy.

Ovalsan:well it work anyway.

Mark: Well the only thing lift now is to Frisk him.

Item found