Chapter nine

Ovalsan Nintenguard log: One of my Imps Amber gave Kelly the holo player but I have her plant a listing device on it so I can hear whoever Kelly is meant to listen but I have a feeling I'm not going to be the only one that wants to know especially her mom's and grandmother when I seen them slowly following her but they ducked out of sight when Shea and Rachel bloodshot joined Kelly in her room now the only thing left to do is listening.

End log.

W

hen Kelly Sheena and Rachel enter her room with the holo player then it started to play.

" greetings," says who seem to resemble Kelly's and sheena's birth dad "I am George Garmist currently a senator of the United Galactic Federation Society and founding member of the U.G.F.S Ranger conspiracy case division."

"Am just seen that's our grandfather." Says Kelly to Sheena.

"Anyway I'll cut to the Chase on what your up against next in Abstergo's OCP Delta City experiment now as you can tell on this life fee the experiment is on a company owned City with who they call the old man in general this is where Abstergo do their Interstellar businesses but after you and your friends little play hopping to rub them the wrong way they resulted hiring or many minions of those factions that the Ovaleyes had made into clowns and now the U.G.F.S have sent a Level Elite Ranger with lieutenants that you call Bulk and skull to make sure they don't screw up."

Ovaleyes who is listening to this briefing and the sins what he with the others have really broke the prime directive on those worlds then the hollow player shows the data of the Elite Ranger that Kelly and her friends are going to be deal with sooner or later and she thinks it's fighting style almost looks like........poll dancing.

"How am I supposed to know strip club Jade started working money first met back then was a family business?"  Says George then says "oh one small that the kid of your Aunt Kimberly bio art project."

Then the transmission ended with Kelly and Sheena having very puzzled looks on their faces while Rachel bloodshot does understand most of the last part since she did went through a pregnancy for a science fair project.

"Ok,' says Kelly "I have a weird family in my biological dad half so much explain to do to both me and my mom's even if they are outside my room!"

Then Kelly's room door opens when both her mom's Diana and Luan even her grandmother Paluteria was apart of it.

"Hey we are as turn off about your birth father's side of the family as you are Lena." Says queen Luan then the Seastar go to warp.

While the ship is in Warp they confront King Rico Garmist at the ship cafe but Ovalsan is going to as well with or without them knowing.

Rico's log: My wife and kudd found out that my folks met at the strip club Lean just know the club part well to be fair my father George doesn't know what kind of Club it was at the time in Jane was handing out flyers after they first bumped into each other and we'll oh and I did told them about the bio art is banned after Kimberly's time in high school but the ocp Delta City taking the remaining millions of those that Ovalsan who seem to be watching all of this drama and I will tell more once we get out of warp.

End log.

Mission buffing chatroom

Rodger Duststar:Ok Ovalsan tell us what the guide says company controlled cities.