𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Chapter Twenty Two

Trigger warning! Mentions of violence and trafficking!

Eva Green as Sylvie

Sylvie smirked as the large group approached her

Sylvie smirked as the large group approached her. All the daughters of Hecate were standing on either side of her in formation, weapons in hand and intimidation filling the courtyard. The group approached, each member hitting their dark metallic spears on the ground once causing a loud sound to echo. Only one from the group walked forward towards Sylvie who stood tall and proud.

"Welcome to England, Alister" she greeted the man.

"Thank you, Sylvie. We are happy to help, seeing that the threat is world wide" he said rumoring his head for weds a little as a way of greeting and respect.

"Voldemort has been recruiting heavily but according to our inside sources, he doesn't have enough reinforcements" she explained as the two of them walked.

"But still enough to take over the world" he said.

Sylvie laughed as if it was a preposterous thing to say. She saw Voldemort as a little boy throwing a temper tantrum over a toy crown.

"Half of the world" she corrected.

"But still enough to make everyone nervous. At least you have a new minister of magic now. The other Ministries have been on high alert since the Tri Wizard Tournament"he explained.

"They should all be afraid. The dark lord is much more vicious and unforgiving than the first Wizarding World"

He raised his eyebrows at her but knew she was right. Every Ministry of Magic from every country were shaking in their knees.

"And you are sure we will win this war?" Alister asked her.

"I am absolutely certain that we will. We were meant to be here in this very moment. The Great Mother foresaw what is to happen and everything is coming along together"