Chapter Ten: Birthday Crashing One

"Irma! Irma, it's not what you think! I can explain."

She turned around with a scream and he was there. He looked sweaty and terrified but determined. Fucking Martin had come after her and now he knew she knew. She knew what he was...

"Don't come near me, you fucking stalker!"- Irma screamed again, breathing hard. She just looked frantically around the room, crying. She looked between the captive and between her boyfriend who was now slowly attempting to corner her... "You creep! What is this fucking place and how COULD YOU!?"

"Irma, I've been meaning to protect you-"- he tried.

"Protect me from what!? You're the enemy!"- she kept screaming despite him making her insane comforting signs to keep it down. He looked insane. He looked on drugs. She was scared of him.

"You're my stalker but you've also kidnapped this...this man! Who is this man, Martin?"- the Latina yelped, walking backward. "Who are you!?"

"Damn it!"- Martin roared and stomped his foot hard, making her recoil. "This shouldn't have happened! You shouldn't have come down here! I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY, I'M-"

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have tied your hostage to the fucking PIPES!"

Irma was feeling many things at that moment but she was now primarily livid. How dare he. How dare he do this to her after everything. After making her believe everything was back to normal...

"Irma, yes, I've stalked you. I've stalked you for years, but you knew that!"- Martin said in a hopeful voice making another step towards her. "I love you, Irma Lair! I wanted to-"

"Whaaat the fuck are you tryin' to say, that I've ever expected this?"- she spat, disbelieving. "This is beyond crazy horny teen boy stalking! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE LIKE THAT! This is criminal and insane behavior! You're crazy!"

"I know but I can't help it!"- he murmured and looked at her with tear-filled eyes. "I'm not crazy, I'm just helpless...It was too late when you and I finally became an item. I-"

"Well guess what, we're back to being nothing! Because I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

"Irma, don't say that! I never stopped loving you-"

He was in denial but she just spat in her tears:

"You've been neglecting me and treating me poorly for months! This was the last straw! I will not stay here another minute nor will I leave this man here with you another minute, you psycho!"

"Irma, enough, you will hear me out!"

But the minute he put his hand on her she screamed ear-piercingly and kicked him in the balls. Then she battered him with a fist and a few elbows, throwing him to the ground in no time. He hadn't wanted to fight her and he couldn't... He just cringed in pain on the floor and sobbed her name.

"I-irma..."

"Don't ever take my name in your mouth again, you trash."- she hissed painfully grabbing the keys from his belt... "Irma is dead. You killed her. Your weak, insane stalker ass annihilated me! Fuck you!"

Her thoughts were a mess. Everything was a mess. She just kept crying as she undid the restraints around the hostage's hands and feet. He honestly looked like he had seen better days and now she didn't know what to do with him. Where to take him. The police station? But who was he even...

Irma screamed when Martin jumped on her back and started pulling her, his arms locked around her neck and chest. The hostage slumped to the floor...