Chapter Five

G R E Y S O N

"Alright, I have to head out." Dec says later when we're back in my room.

"What do you have to do today?" I ask he's been busy a lot lately.

"I've got a date." My eye brows shoot up in surprise. Declan doesn't date much I don't know why but he just doesn't.

"Have fun." He leaves but shoots me a look. I roll my eyes and shoo him with my hands. I hear Will sigh from my desk chair.

"What Will?" I ask not looking at him.

"Nothing, I'm thinking." He says slowly.

"You know how to think?" I ask laughing a little.

"Yes." I roll my eyes and flop down against the pillows. My head swirled with thoughts about the kiss. I close my eyes trying to sort out my thoughts, suddenly wishing I had a better way to do this. I didn't think when I painted so that was out of the question.

"We can talk about the kiss, if that will help you sort out your head." Will said sounding a lot closer than before. When I peak an eye open to look at him; I find him sitting on the end of my bed.

"It'd probably be good to talk about it." I say softly. Will nods but shifts nervously. Why is he nervous? It's not that big a deal. Is it?

"I'm sorry." He says suddenly.

"For what?" I ask not understanding.

"For not asking to kiss you." Will whispers not looking at me.

"I'm not fragile Will, it was a kiss. If it was a big deal I would've said something." I roll my eyes. This guy is going to give me an aneurism I swear.

"I just don't want to push boundaries, especially after what you've been through."

"I don't know if you've noticed; but I trust you enough that you've met my family. The people I care the most about, not to mention I let you be apart of my inner circle not that I have many friends."

"Did you forget that Dec told you I might like you? Because I do and not in the friendship way." I mumble that last part lowly. Will still hasn't looked at me and it bothers me.

"You don't have to ask if you want to kiss me." It comes out breathless and quiet. This time I can feel his eyes but my carpet sounds more appealing to look at. I was coming to terms with liking him and the high possibility that I'm gay. I was tired of hiding from myself just so I wouldn't have to deal with my shit.

"You like me?" Will asks and I look up at him.

"Yes." I breathe out.

"And I'm allowed to kiss you?" He asks coming closer.

"Yes." With that Will leans down kissing me with a passion I'd never felt...not that I had anything to compare it to. When we pull away Will looks into my eyes searching them, I sigh and lean back against my bed for support.

"I knew you couldn't resist my charm Sunshine." Will says smirking at me.

"Shut up." I grumble but smile anyway.

"There are a few things though. I don't want anyone at school to know and your going to have to be patient with me. This whole being gay thing is new for me, it's jarring and I just had a panic attack because of it." Will watches me for a moment but nods.

"No problem Sunshine." Will smiles softly making my heart pound and my stomach swirl. I turn my head and grumble to myself. He really shouldn't have this kind of power over me. Will pulls me into his side and I relax against him. We both sit in silence for awhile and I start getting tired.