Chapter Fifteen

A/N: so quick announcement this book is going to be coming to an end soon. I'm still not entirely sure how it's going to end; mostly because I've thrown in some curveballs that I thought of on the spot. Also if there's repeated words a lot it's because my brain likes patterns. I'm trying to fix it. Alright back to the story.

-Sam
_____________________________________________

(Fair warning there is smut in this chapter... not well written smut. I'm not use to writing gay smut so this one was hard to write I apologize in advance.)

W I L L I A M

After Declan staying with us for four days his mom finally told him he had to come home. I could tell he didn't want to go home but I think even my mom was ready to have one less person here. After everyone left that night it was just Greyson and I. It felt a little weird, I was so use to Declan being here.

"Are you worried this relationship is going to ruin everything?" Grey asks snuggling into my side.

"No, I love you and I know how much you care about both Dec and I." Grey sits up looking into my eyes.

"That's the first time you've said I love you."

"It's true, I love you." Smiling I sit up so I can kiss him. Grey hums against my lips.

"I love you too." He murmurs when I pull back. Everything falls into place; everything feels right in the world. Grey tugs my shirt so he can kiss me again.

"Sunshine." I groan lightly.

"Hmmm?"

"We need sleep." Grey frowns pulling back.

"Don't pout, trust me I want to continue but it isn't just you and me anymore. We need to have a conversation with Declan about this stuff first."

"Ok fine." He continues to pout. 

"I promise after we talk to Dec I'm all yours." Grey smiles softly leaning down to kiss me. He moves so he's sitting in my lap. My hands find his hips and I groan.

"You're just evil." I murmur my arms wrapping around his waist. I lean my forehead against his chest.

"Sunshine you're gonna be the death of me. I swear I'm trying to keep my hands to myself but you're making it so hard." Soft hands cup my cheeks tilting my face so I'm looking at him.

"I love you, and I want this to be with just you. I trust Declan with my life but I want you to be my first." He whispered kissing me with a gentleness that destroyed my heart.

"Ok Greyson, but I'm calling Declan." Grey nods pulling himself from my lap. Glancing at the clock to check the time it's only eleven, Dec should still be awake. The phone rings a few times before he picks up.

"What's up Will?"

"I've got to talk to you about something." He doesn't say anything so I continue.

"Grey wants to take the next step, but he wants his first time to be with just me. I couldn't do that without talking to you first. It's not just him and I anymore."

"Hmm, that's perfectly fine. I knew all this already. I'm a little jealous obviously but I know how much work you've both put in to get to this point. Just don't wear him out too much; I'll feel left out." Dec laughs lightly. He's right we both knew this would be the case in regards to sex.

"Are you sure Declan?"

"Absolutely, be gentle. Also I want details tomorrow." I can hear him grinning, it makes me smile.