🌸💮Updates and What took so long💮🌸

HI THERE EVERYONE it is me random_child also know as Luna anyway as you can see I have not been on this app in 2 years do to some problems 😅. As many of you I had this account before I could have it and I also had no phone I was 11 when I made this account so I used my grandma's email since I didn't have one yet when I turned 16 {which way around when I got my first phone} I never bothered to change email since I never logged out. That was in till I got a new phone 2 years later and when I tried to login I couldn't my grandma lost her password and changed emails so I had no way to log back in to hers and she had a new number. and I like and idiot forgot that wattpad had a help center thing and never made a ticket till now an as you can see I am back.

The user HeyItsLoonyLuna was my backup account. I was gonna re-write everything but lost motivation, now that I am back I will be only uploading the chapter's I have already written 2 years ago I do plan to write more stories but they will either be my own stories or fanfics I have written...on paper. Anyways I will be posting the last chapter of this forever to be unfinished story.
Kinda sorry

-Luna