::Chapter Two::

As she walked down the stairs her blue eyes scand the crowd and saw a filmer face.
"Hitori!!" She screamed and ran to him giving him a hug.
He gave her a gentil smile.

"I hope Akito behaved while I was away" Hitori sighed and pulled away from the embrace.

"Come on, Akito is wating, and sice you left he has grown quite unfond of waiting." Sight she nodded and followed him.
It will be great to see him again.
I'll be home shortly Akito, I'll be home shortly.

*Time skip*

Once they where back to the esstaet Hitori sent her to Akito.

"He's probably in his room, he rarely leaves, it be best if you check on him first" the girl nodded and head to Akito's room.

Knock knock

"Who is it"

"wow Akito-san good to see your manners haven't changed. My I come in?"

"...no"

" 'yes Takashi, my lovely friend you may enter' why thank you Akito-san for the lovely invitation." She said before opening the door.
She skipped to the platform outside and stood right next to him.
Akito looked down seeing the girl once again at his side, it gave him a bit of comfort. She looked up at him giving him a toothy grin.

"Did you miss me Akito?"

"...no. I didn't miss you one bit you dumb fox."

"Aww I missed you too!!" She said giving him a huge and a pick on the cheek. Akito blushed and shoved her away

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!?"

"It's called affection Akito" Takashi said rolling her eye's.

"Anyway. What do you want to do?"
She asked Looking up at the black haired male. Akito just struged.
Sighing she sitting down on the ground, akito shortly joining her, and laying his head in her lap.

It was silent as Takashi stroked Akitos head. But soon the peaceful silents was broke by a knock on the door.

"Where you expecting company?"

"None that i am aware of"

"Shall i go invite them in?"

"...I suppose..." He sighed and rolled off her lap.

[End: Forever a cliffhanger unless I gain inspiration]