The sealed forest, the sealed boy

(Y/n)=your name
Ishla=best friend
(No one pov)= narrator
"" = talking
"'  "' =you talking
'' = thinking
Italics= action

{no one pov}
Y/n and Ishla were walking around in a forest . Both knew that in their timeline there would had been a shrine around here but this was the medieval times so all they could do was look for clues to pin point their location. Only to discover a girl in modern clothing or her uniform. She looks lost and with one of y/n power they could hear her thought and she was indeed lost.
( ???)
??? saw a girl and a(nother) girl/boy.

"Hey! Do you know where I am?" I said as they walk towards me

" ya. Your in the sealed forest. Though we are a bit lost ourselves so you can travel with us if you want." The girl said

" I would love to travel with you! Names kogome." I said while holding out my hand

"Names Ishla" she said while shaking my hand.

" and you? " I asked

"'Y/n"' they said

" well it nice to meet you both" I said happy to know that I wouldn't be alone.

{y/n pov}
As We started walking deeper in the forest we find a dog boy that is sealed on a tree by an Arrow. If I remember correctly his name is in-uy-asha? Kogome then went to the poor guy and started touching his ears. And a few seconds later Ishla started doing the same thing...

'" ok that enough of tou-"'

" Get away from there!" Said one of the three men that were pointing their bows at us.

'How rude, they interrupted me.' I thought

{No one pov}
The three man brought the trio to there little village. The trio were then tie up and some old hag whose name was apparently kaede started throwing salt at them which none of them liked it and started calling them demons. Y/n and Ishla hated being called that. They hated it because they were once human only to force into being some type of monster for other people's selfish desires.

{your pov}

' how annoying.'

{ Ishla pov}

' this damn hag! How dare she call me a demon!'

{kogome pov}

"Hey, hey I'm not a demon okay!"

" are ye not? Then why were you found in the forest of inuyasha?" Said kaede

Bla bla bla

" let me get a good look at ye" said kaede.

Kaede then proceed to grab my face and move it to get a better look at me.

~time skip~

{no one pov}
Kaede take the three of you to her hut and apologize to you guy and started talk to you guys only for the village to be attack by a centipede demon.

{your pov}

"' sigh"'