huh? How did I get here?

-time: next morning-

~{pov: inuyasha's}

inuyasha wakes up to find himself in Kaede's hut but he doesn't remember falling asleep.

inuyasha" huh? How did I get here?"

inuyasha looks around trying to find the person that he last saw.Y/n.but they were no where around.

inuyasha"Oi. have you seen y/n around? i didn't see they at the hut"

villager"yes. last time me saw lady/lord Y/N, They were with lady ishla."

inuyasha"hm is that so. and why are you using honorifics with them?"

villager" because those two help the village! lady/lord Y/N even aproved it!"

inuyasha' now that i think about it does look a lot better than before.'

inuysha"ok thank."

villager" if it's ok if me ask. why does inuyasha want to know where lady/lord Y/N is?"

inuyasha"I-IT'S NON OF YOUR BINESS!"

Inuyasha than runs off.

~{pov-kogome}~

kogome was walk away from the village and to the forest. trying to sort out all of her thoughts.she miss home badly but she didn't know how to get home.so she goes forwads the dried well to look for clues.

kogome'inuyasha's forest. dried well.it how i come here after all.there got to be some kind of hint on how to get home."

She continues walking forwards the forest.

~{pov-keade's}

"kogome! kogome!

villager1"we looked everywhere, but she's not here."

"Could it be that she's gone home?"

???"no"

"Y/N! Do ye know where Kagome has gone?"

y/n"yes but she isn't going home. at least not yet.

"What does ye mean?

y/n" i mean she doesn't know how to get home. she's probably looking for clues. i can go to her but i can't garneted that i can convict her. if i can't find her probably means that she has already found a way home. Anyways me and ishla decided that we were going to headed home."

"i see. pls try and protect kogome. And good luck on your journey."

y/n" thank you."

~{pov-y/n}~

"ishla time to go."

ishla"alright alright."

Y/n and ishla head into the forest and went to the well but kogome wasn't there and they didn't feel any majic engery that indicts that the well was used.

"hm. so she didn't go home"

ishla" you probably already know that didn't you?"

"yup. she was kidnapped by bindens."

ishla" should we go look for her or will she be fine?"

"she'll be fine. lets just tell them that we couldn't find her and go home."

ishla" alright"

Y/N and Ishla go back to the village and tell Kaede that they couldn't find her. Kaede tells them ok and thanks them for their help. they then head back into the forest and use the portal to get back home.

"god it feels good to be back home!"

ishla" ya it does! well im going to take a shower!"

"ok you do that"

ishla goes to her room and you go to yours. you decide that you too would take a shower but not really a shower more like a bath.

"sigh of relax it feels good to be home. no demon no people. just me, myself, and I."

'Hmm. Maybe when kogome gets back i'll give her a little visit. Those it is going to be annoying to help get all those jewels sheared back but whatever. Maybe. Just Maybe.'

You get out of the bath and put some pjs on.

[what the pjs look like]

and you go play zelda with BEN

and you go play zelda with BEN. Yes you know who and what BEN is. No your not a part of the creepasta gang. Your just good freinds with them all. espetiolly with the woods. they were pratilly like brothers to you.But for some reason ishla doen't like them all that much so you have to hang out with him in secert.You tried to ask why ishla didn't like them before but she got angery at you for asking and ask if you didn't trust her. she also cried that day. so you just said that you wouldn't hang out with them any more and never brot it up again.youhated seeing her cry and you hate that you lied to her but you cared about them just as much as you cared for ishla.you couldn't chose, you didn't want to chose.So you keeped it a secret.it's been goes great so far.but you know it's only a matter of time before she founds out.you just hope that she never finds out.