1-halloween party (chris)

every year, once a year, on halloween, the high school hockey team plans a huge halloween party. it's always at the goalies (mikey)  house, since he lives with his uncle and his uncle literally has no rules. also he lives in a mansion so..
there's always alcohol and every door in the house has a lock..ifykyk

anyways, that's today!
i'm doing matching costumes with my best friend, alahna.
we're doing angel and devil, i get to be the devil.

my costume is just: a red headband with horns on it, a fishnet long sleeve, a sleeveless red corset crop top, fishnet leggings, red jorts and..as weird as it is..i had to cut a hole in the jorts..because the underwear i'm gonna wear has the devils tail attached..and they're red lace..

i'm planning on getting white girl wasted..but we'll see what happens.

but before anything..i have to go to school. 🤦‍♀️
i fucking hate school!!
yippity doo dah! school!!

it't 5:45am, of course it's still dark out, im freezing fucking cold, my blanket fell onto the ground, and i slept in a tank top so my left tit is in the kitchen making breakfast✌️

i rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom to take a leak.
i have time to shower now, but i don't need to do i won't.

i went back to my bedroom and put on a plain black oversized hoodie and baggy ripped jeans.

i sat down at my vanity and put on concealer under my eyes, mascara on my top and bottom lashes and white highlighter in the corners of my eyes.

i got up from my vanity and tip toed down the stairs to make myself breakfast.
i decided on natures cereal.
which makes me sound like some instagram famous, fake ass bitch. but trust me, i just call it natures cereal to feel better about eating it for breakfast.

i got a bowl down from the cupboard and put a bunch of chocolate chips in.
i cut up strawberries and put them in on top of the chocolate chips, i put whipped cream over it and put sliced bananas over the whipped cream.

it not entirely unhealthy but it's not great.

i sat at my island with a spoon and started digging into my food.

i went into my phone and went into instagram.
lots of notifications.

~~

chrissturniolo liked your post.

emilysmith224 left a comment on your post

view 92 more

~~

i don't know who emilysmith224 is, but i know who chris is.
i've never met him, but alahna has. a million times.
her and chris and his brother are all really close friends.
but i never met them, other than nick.
i know nick. i've met him several times, i even had a sleepover at alahna's house once, and he slept over too.
he's really nice and funny, so we're friends.

i finished up my food and went upstairs, back to my room.
i laid out my halloween costume on my bed, and decided to plan out what i would do with my hair and makeup.

so makeup i'll do black winged eyeliner, mascara of course, concealer under my eyes, red eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes and i'll trace the bottom of the eyeliner wing with red eyeshadow, fake eyelashes.
that'll be good.

hair.. maybe two french braids? or two normal braids, maybe i straighten it and leave it down? or curl it and leave it down? a high ponytail?

i think i'll do two normal braids.

now it's 6:50 and school starts at 7:30, so i have 40 minutes until school starts, but alahna's picking me up at 7:00.

we always get coffee on the way to school, so that's why she comes half an hour before school.