6-dress (matt)

i've been dating matt for about 6 months now. tonight we're going to have dinner with his parents at their house, i've met them a few times..maybe twice...?
i decided to put on some makeup, concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner and some false lashes.
i was wearing a little black dress, it was long sleeved and gave down about halfway to my knees. i wasn't gonna bother with my hair, just brush it per usual, it usually looks pretty great anyways.
i came out of the bathroom to hang out with matt for the 30 minutes before we have to leave.
"holy fuck.." he mumbled.
"what?"
"oh..nothing."
he was still in just grey sweatpants and no shirt. he's lazy lmao.  he's sitting on the far left side of the couch.
i sat down at the right end and put my feet onto his lap.
my feet are really cold so i started rubbing them together a little bit, as a normal human would lol.
i started scrolling on my phone when matt let out a loud sigh.
"what's wrong babe?" i asked.
i felt a bulge under my feet and laughed.
"is it the dress or the makeup?" i asked with s little giggle.
"the dress." he put his face into his hands.
i pulled my feet off his lap and crawled across the couch over to him. i sat real close next to him and started kissing his neck.
he exhaled and shoved my down to lay on the couch. he went down on me and started kissing down my neck my chest, holding my dress out of the way.
i slipped my arms out of my dress and pulled it over my head, now i'm just in my bra and my panties.
i tried to flip him over so that i was on top but instead we fell on the floor.
we didn't even laugh i just got on top of him and started kissing him again.
he reached around me to unclip my bra. i took off the straps and it fell onto the ground.
he grabbed my tits and continued kissing me. he started rubbing my nipples. i stopped kissing him and pulled at his pants, pulling them down. he wasn't wearing underwear so his long 8- inch bulge popped out right away.
i turned over and started sucking on his thick cock. bobbing my head up and down on the head and pumping the rest with my hands.
he let out a loud moan and shoved my head down, forcing his hole dick into my mouth.
i gagged on it but kept going.
he took his cock out of my mouth and kept rubbing it while his stood up and i got onto my knees. he put it back into my mouth and started fucking my face. i felt his dick twitch in my mouth, meaning he was close.
he grunted and moaned and it became more and more.
"almost!" he moaned really loud.
he slowed down and did a few more slow thrusts into my mouth before ejaculating into my throat. i swallowed and and sat back onto my ass.
i coughed a little while matt got on top of me. he kissed my jawline and pulled my panties off at the same time.
"do i have consent?"
"please." i moaned ready. my pussy was dripping and making the carpet wet.
he rubbed my clit a little before slowing putting his long cock inside of me.
i gasped at his length as he started thrusting.
i moaned louder and louder as he went faster and faster.
"FUCK YES MATTY!!" i screamed right about to cum. my walls tightened around his cock.
"not yet." he demanded as he continued thrusting at a very high speed.
"fuck." he grunted.
"cum!" i screamed about to pop.
"hold it, yn." he said sternly.
i screamed, digging my nails into his back, feeling blood drip down his back.
he kept humping super fast.
"i can't hold it anymore." i said, struggling.
he moaned. "ok go." i released my cum all over his dick. he kept on thrusting because he hadn't came yet.
he jumped faster and faster as he started moaning a lot.
i flipped him over and started riding him.
"holy fuck Y/N. don't stop, don't you dare stop." he grabbed my hips and dug his fingers into my skin.
i kept riding him as his moans became screams and he came inside me. i hopped off and we caught our breath.
"that had to be the best sex i've ever had." he said, breathy.