︱┊ ꒰❝I never knew...❞꒱

"Hey Joy!" Dallas approaches Joy while she is hosing her van down. Water droplets dot the windows and outerior of the van.

"What is it, chief?" Joy folds the hose; the water flow immediately comes to a stop. She turns towards Dallas respectfully with a grin. "Am I in trouble?"

"Nah, you're not in trouble. You rarely ever misbehave," Dallas waves his hand with a shake of his head. "I just wanted to remind you it's your week to get groceries. The list will be in the kitchen."

"We have a kitchen?" Joy tilted her head to the new, yet welcoming information.

"Yes, well. It's only been here for about two weeks or so. Getting it installed took a lot of work," Dallas chuckled with a hearty laugh, followed by a cough. He brings his hands over his waist and pushes his chest out.

"That's great! Now we need to install a utility room so we have a place to put the washer and dryer," Joy unfolds the hose and resumes spraying off any gunpowder, mud, and blood.

Dallas nods and begins to walk away.

"I actually wanted to ask! How did last night's heist go?" Joy asks before he makes a step. Dallas turns back to his original spot. "When I got the van back last night it took a while to repair the bullet holes and broken side mirror."

"It went... err. It went." Dallas was struggling to put it to words. "Jimmy fucked around like a plastic bag grew legs and didn't know how to work a CAR-4." Dallas chuckles to himself once more. "It went sideways after that. Jimmy fucked up and Chains got hurt for covering Jimmy, but he's getting patched up as we speak. We somehow pulled it off with one ECM left too. Sangres' first said kits came handy. Thankfully he had them, otherwise the heist woulda ended up badly. Maybe even becoming lethal."

"Oh shit, is everyone okay?" Joy aims the hose away from the van and into a big container. She lets the water fill it half way until she folds the hose while walking towards the faucet. She turns off the water to lie down the hose. Walking back to the van, she takes a bottle of car soap and she squeezes it into the container of water, mixing it up.

"Yes they're fine." Dallas moves closer towards Joy's van. Joy gets a microfiber sponge and dunks it into the water. Dallas continues, "the reward was even finer: twenty-four mil for nine bags of meth. It could have been ten if Jimmy wasn't so addicted to the damn stuff."

"I'm glad everyone came back safely. As for Jimmy's addiction? I wouldn't think even rehab could help the dude..." Joy's sarcastic hope earned a chuckle from Dallas.

"As am I." Dallas watches the dark-headed girl begin to scrub her car down.

"I can take over washing the van while you go get the groceries, if you like, Joy," Dallas suggested.

Joy hesitated. "Are you sure?" Joy asks with concern in her voice. "I can finish it when I get back." Joy pulls away from her van.

"If I wasn't sure then I wouldn't have suggested it," Dallas extends his arms toward the sponge, "Besides, I need a break from planning all these heists!" Dallas sings, "nothings more fun than washin' your car with a whiskey in your hand."

Joy sighs in defeat and drops the drenched sponge onto Dallas' hand. She turns back to her van to give it a kiss goodbye.

"Okay Dallas, just don't touch anything you don't need to!" Joy says while speed walking towards the living quarters.

"Haha! Now to wash the shit out of this car," Dallas hums to himself a sweet little tune while sashaying his hips.

︶︶︶꒷꒦ ✦ ₊ ˚︶︶₊❀˚ ɞ