︱┊ ꒰❝But is that okay?❞꒱

"Dallas, I need everyone to hear this. Joy has been kidnapped by a gang of teenaged men, and there's probably more holding her captive. They're asking for ninety million, however, I have a better plan." Bain continues to explain, "I've sent you Joy's location. It looks completely abandoned and no one is surrounding the outside. There's a lot of stories, it looks like it could be a hotel. The security gets higher the deeper you go, but the people who kidnapped Joy don't seem that powerful—it should be a breeze."

Dallas urgently calls everyone to meet into the planning room. Once everyone gathers, Dallas starts to explain the plan.

"Wick, Jacket, Sokol, and Jiro. I believe you four will keep level headed for this mission. We'll need stealth. We'll-"

"FACK ya motherfacker! I'm going after Joy, ya hoon! I'm not letting these ASSHATS determine the life of my GALFRIEND!" Sydney gets uncomfortably close to Dallas' face. Dallas stays unfazed, he's used to emotional outbreaks like these.

"I want Joy back as much as you do. We just need-"

"Piss off old man. NONE of ya care about Joy like I do! NONE of ya give a shit. Alone in her van. She NEVER felt like she belonged here!" Sydney turns her eyes towards everyone else, obviously extremely upset.

A silence cued for a while. Sokol glances at Jiro. Clover glances at Chains. More people just looking at each other.

"Agh! Yer all fackin' drongos." Sydney shoves her hands onto Hoxton and Houston's shoulder. "Ya two! Yer comin' with me."

"Us?!" The Ton twins already cringe at each other while being pushed out of the building.

"Sydney, get back here. Sydney!" Dallas calls out for her, but only receives a middle finger back. "SYDNEY!" The door slams shut.

Dallas rings out a hefty exhale with his fingers rubbing his temples. A headache rushes through his forehead.

"I need... something to drink," Dallas says while scrunching his face from the annoyance. "If Sydney thinks she can do it, who am I to stop her?"

︶︶︶꒷꒦ ✦ ₊ ˚︶︶₊❀˚ ɞ

"Her van..." Sydney's heart sank as she placed her hand on the door. "I'll take good care of it, I promise."

"Does shit for brains really have to come with us? He fucks everything up, Syd..." Hoxton complains.

"Me?! Three heists ago we had to bail you outta jail," Houston defends himself to use a more aggressive attack.

"Oh fuck off you limp dick scum," Hoxton spits back at Houston.

"Will ya two just put a sock in it!" Sydney opens the back of the van. She shoves them both in and slams the doors shut.

Sydney pushes herself into the driver's seat. While making herself comfortable, she jams her spare key into the ignition.

"Hold on tight, ya pussies," Sydney warns, but immediately swerve a hard left to make way towards the main road. "Ya betta be looking at that GPS! Dallas shoulda given ya the location."

"Right..." Houston elbows Hoxton into his side.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Look up the location fuckface," Hoxton elbow's him back.

"You know I'm not good at this shit! All I know is pew pew and KABOOM, not fuckin! Fuckin uh... whatever. This is," Houston swipes along his screen.

"Of course a wanker doesn't know how to type an address into his phone, tch," Hoxton laughs.

"Okay then you do it, 'Momma's boy'," Houston shoves his phone at Hoxton.