NorthWest Mansion

Walking into the forest again but a different side he found the crystals he took out a flashlight and some string. Making his shrink-light again he spoke on how he missed this kind of magic. He took out his journal and put everything about it into his journal. He ran into Bill's statue on accident bumping into it. He screamed and ran away. Out of the woods he stared at the part he came out of. People looked at him and he ran back into the house. Accidentally shining the light on the doorknob with a NW reflecting to Dipper he shrunk but didn't shrink on the house instead he appeared small and turned himself back to normal. He went back to the Northwest Mansion.

                -Gravity Falls intro-
         https://youtu.be/X2DUpDxFJyg

Dipper went ahead and got over the Northwest Mansion. He pushed the gate open and noticed lots of different things. Some of the prehistoric plants from the dinosaur cave has been brought up. Robot arms are constructed watering the plants.  He saw a kid running around and someone else running after him. "Hey get back here. No running Jeremiah!" The guy shouted. The guy had caught the child and saw Dipper walking. "Hey, are you looking something?" He spoke. "Yeah, have you seen Old man McGuckett? I need to see him." He asked. The guy said for him to wait as he went to go get Fiddleford McGuckett. McGuckett saw him and walked to him. "Dipper, so have you found anything to your dreams yet?" He asked. "No, but I did go on a date with Pacifica. That was something that left me feeling good about being back." Dipper said. McGuckett had given Dipper a look and putting his hand around him. "So what is it that's on your mind?" He asked. "Well, I was just came back to figure out my nightmares, then after the date with Pacifica it seems I'm thinking of her more. I still have these dreams of Bill. Some dealing with the Shack, some with Pacifica, sometimes I see Bill playing with my mind seeing terrible things." He spoke. "Well, what's happening is this. From everything of your past that harmed you seemed to left not physical scars but mental ones. Giving you stress, it could make you go through many things. I'm not a therapist or whatchama call it but my best advice is to talk with someone perhaps your parents. It helps." He said to Dipper. Dipper asked if he could explore the Mansion manor and is granted access. "Wow, something's has actually stayed here." Said Dipper pines. He saw the silver pattern carpet. He chuckled. "Memories" he said with a smile. Then looking at the surroundings he saw the banner. The banner of Bill. "Wha... Why would the Northwests have this? Do they know something about Bill? Does old man McGuckett now about this? I wonder if this will say anything about my nightmares?" Dipper kept questioning things about the banner. He walked up to it and felt it like the last time he fell through a banner into a secret room the same thing. Instead of falling though he moved the banner with his hand and stepped in. He saw pictures in dust, and other things. A small Chappel. "Why do they have all this stuff?" He then found something by bumping into it. A skull he felt and pressed a tooth in the back and a secret door opened. A bookshelf. He found a bookshelf and only one book is there. He saw an image of Bill on the bridge of the book. "Bill." He said looking and seeing him on the book. He held it and put it into his sweater. This book from the Northwests has become like the journals of Stanford Pines. He became curious and decided to dive down into the mysteries of the NorthWests and Bill.

      When he opened opened it he saw the last entry being of him and his family ending Bill. He got more confused. He flipped through the pages back all the way to the beginning.

Dipper had left the Manor with the book in hopes he would find something. As McGuckett waved and said bye Dipper did too and left. He went back to the woods where he and Pacifica had been. He pulled out the book and saw the cover. Bill embedded into the face of the book he turned the cover. Like the journal he had it had no name of the person to who had it. Flipping the page, he started reading. Digging for anything

-In the book-

     A Northwest had been living where the shack is today. He would journey like Stanford finding extraordinary things. later he found a glowing water. A yellowish orange glows. He wrote in the journal he had. There he heard voices in muffled and beneath the water. He didn't know what is in it. Curious he left and entered the water. A natural gate. He swam up and still he didn't move as if something is keeping him from moving. Doing so whatever had him brought him down. The skin pink and leaving he could hardly see the pinkness move out of his sight. Later he saw yellow. An eye close to him. Thanks to Peronica, Bill had someone from the overworld. Speaking to the NorthWest he and the NorthWest made a deal. 

-Out Of the book-

  "As I found an unknown beast, he made me a deal. I decided to take it. He gave me power and riches. I tried to get people to build the Manor, but they all declined my offer. Later when I told my son he took it in his hands to do so." Dipper read the book at Pacifica's house. He couldn't believe it that The Northwests not only new about some lumberjack curse but about Bill. He got angry and said that the NorthWests could've finished Bill themselves but didn't. He calmed down and decided to keep going. 

- In The book-

     My father had saw something and told me to never tell anyone he told me to stay as what I could become. He always told me I could live like the kings and queens in those fairy tale stories. Rich and with power. I completed his goal and wanted my daughter to do the same. I saw something in her unlike what me, my wife Priscilla, and my father had. We trained her to become as like us. 

-Out of the book-

Dipper flipped the page and is surprised to see what happens next writing's of Pacifica's great grandfather "quote" found gravity falls with President Trembly. Literature of not only that but apparently he was the first of it. Lies and secrets dated back all the way to him. Even newspaper pieces showed it all. "Man talks triangle demon in lake," "Manor built and Lumberjacks die," "Hauntings of once a lumberjack and the demon said by the NorthWests." Dipper didn't know nothing about this. Pictures even showed drawings of people bowing to Bill. Dipper read one last line before closing the NorthWest Journal. "I covered and got rid of the portal with saltwater a weakness to Bill's natural gate at these coordinates. I must tell no one about his. I feel insane as everybody says I am I hid a creation of mine in a hallway. A banner to hopefully one day Bill can be stopped." Dipper read the coordinates and realized it's where Pacifica took him on their little date.

Dipper got up and feels anxious. Trying to find wherever Pacifica's parents are for answers. Somehow Dipper feels he must turn to them for help. If his family "The Pines" can't help, then maybe the Northwest family can. At least going by the history, he hopes they can help him. "I hope they have some answers." He said looking at the book pages one last time he found something to his dreams. 

-In Book-

After I broke the deal me and Bill had he left me having nightmares. I already feel too weak to continue in this journal. My boy is the one in upper hand to take my possesions and hide them behind the banner. 

-Out of the book-

Dipper walked out and tried to get fresh air before going looking for the Northwest family. 

                                                                                      Episode Over