𝗢𝗢𝟱. 𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗛

3RD POV:

at this very moment, robin and juliet were getting scolded by their science teacher.

why?, you may ask. well class had left to the science lab, they were late, and here we are.

"this is why we pay attention in my class." the teacher had her hands on her hips as she spoke to them coldly.

"we're sorry. it won't happen again, miss." juliet said lowly.

"oh, i know it won't because you two have detention after school."

"what?" robin asked.

"come again now?" juliet said.

"you two heard me. detention!" she glared at the pair.

"but miss.. we were late one time-" juliet got cut off by the teacher.

"enough! another word and it'll be a week."

juliet lowered her head.

the whole class was either quietly laughing or muttering to each other.

"now i want you guys to go to the office and call your parents to tell them.

robin and juliet nodded and headed to the door. once they were out the door juliet signed.

"my mom is going to kill me! i have a shift right after school." she complained.

"damn, imagine. anyways- can I come after school to the restaurant?" robin asked.

juliet rolled her eyes. "why? so you can get free food?"

"yes. that and because i heard your restaurant had very good food."

she narrowed her eyes at him, "mhm, fine."

"yes!"

"oh, goody, we're here." juliet said sarcastically with a smile.

just when robin was reaching for the doorknob the bell rang.

"uhm i can't be late to class again." juliet said walking away.

robin groaned and followed her

"you know you don't have to come with me. considering you just groaned." juliet said rolled her eyes.

"nah I'm good." he said.

she scoffed, "whatever."