1 || Its just a dream

How long ago was it again..It's been too long I barley remember what happened.
You remember ___ tho right?
Who?
...Your ¥]€}>*_=
What was that?
___, your +]€?}=_?
I don't remember a _____ in my life,
Weird.
I'll leave you alone for now but what your about to see...you need to remember that...
Who are you?
What?
You, who I'm speaking to? What's your name?
You'll see me in the future Y/n.
Who's Y/n?
You. Now I must go...bye
Oh...ok...bye!

Splash,

Splash

GET HELP!

Wake up.

HELP!

NOOO!

Clash
WHY?

WHAT?!

wake up.

what?

I said to get up.

What's happening?

You'll see....

What..?

A normal morning goes by where I wake up to a high pitched scream from George, sigh what a morning, what was my dream again? Right, rocks everywhere, fire, blood...yelling, hm. Looked like a war. I sit up and stretch a bit before standing up to go get ready for the day.

I walked downstairs only to get knocked over by the one and only George running from my dear brother Dream.

He bumped into me, pushing me to the ground as he fell right after me.

"GEORGE!"

Dream yelled, but not in the kind where you can hear worry in his voice. More like he was angry that he knocked me over. Dream was always over protective of me, only let me go out if he was with me.

George quickly got off the ground and ran around the house again to keep his body in one piece.
I walked over to the kitchen finding something to eat.

"Mornin" I heard someone else say

"Hm,"

"Y/N PLEASE HELP ME!!"

I sat down with my breakfast and started eating while Dream chasing George was entertaining me.
While I was eating I couldn't help but remember my dream, not my brother! No no, someone was talking to me..who tho, I let that thought out of my head and continued eating watching George pray for mercy.

I finished eating and went to put on my boots and cloak then stood at the door.
Dream stopped chasing George we started our way to a place where there were tall walls, Dream told me that an election was going on in this country name...L'manburg.

He didn't really like this place but why not attend it? As I entered, so many other people was there, I saw seats and a podium in front of it.

I went to sit while Dream was talking to someone.

I got approached by a young boy who looked like a goat hybrid.

"Hello there! I'm Tubbo, you don't seem familiar...are you new?"

I looked at him and as I was about to say something, I shut my mouth remembering what I got told before leaving.

"If anyone talks to you ignore them, don't make any interactions they can't know about you"

Another boy ran up to us, he was blonde, quite tall, wore a white shirt with red on the edges near the neck part over what I think is a complete white shirt.

"TOBYYYYYYYY WHY DID YOU RUN OFF!?!?!?"

"Oh! Hello Tommy! I made a new friend!"

"New friend"? No we weren't friends. He just started talking to me and the boy Tommy? I think, looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Are you a woman?" He said before his hand reached to pull down my hood. Just in time Dream came over and stood infront of me.

"AH! GREEN BITCH BLOB!

"Leave them alone. No their not a 'wOmAn'" He said mocking Tommy's accent.

A/n:Yo if your a female reading this sorry but please go with it 😅

Tommy's face dropped after he heard Dream mock him, he started yelling swear words at him and the Goat boy started to drag him away from us.

"OI YOU GREEN PRICK! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME?! WELL YOU'RE WRONG DICKHEAD I'M TOMMY THE BRAVEST MAN ON THIS EARTH!"

"I'm sorry about him!" Tubbo? Was it yelled?

-Few Hours Later-

Later the election started and as the people who were running for president, this one tall brown haired male who was speaking caught my eye, he looked nice, but I could sense my brothers face expressions under the mask.

He didn't like him one bit. Beside the tall man was the familiar blonde boy who was yelling at Dream and I earlier.

Next was a Goat man with bigger horns, he kinda looked like the other goat boy I saw earlier. After all the people saying why they should get elected and all that blah blah blah, when we were voting Dream whispered to me to vote a guy named,
'Schlatt'? It didn't matter to me but might as well.

Wake up.

Who are you again?

...