9 || New friend

Third person

A month later

Y/n started to grow distant from everyone. They made a new house far far away from the ruins they moved in a snowy tundra and lived close to Technoblade. Even tho he destroyed the country they loved very much.

After mayhem was done Y/n had gone up to Wilbur's lifeless body which sat there leaned against the wall. They gently removed his beanie from his head and his long jacket now wearing it everyday not washing it. It reminded them of him.

They started to grow more and more to Techno and Phil who would visit there and eventually move in when the house Techno and Y/n were building finished.

Y/n was returning with wood for the house and saw Techno through a window seeing his shadow inside talking to someone, thinking it was Phil but as they got closer they noticed it wasn't Phil.

They knocked on his door and expected Techno but no, someone else answered. They noticed this man was translucent and wore a yellow sweater that had a hole through the chest. He had a dark red beanie that sat on his head comfortably. Black jeans and shoes. He was Wilbur...

"Hello! Technoblade a bit busy right now so I answered!"

Y/n stood there eyes wide and dropped the wood they were holding bringing their hands up to their mouth surprised. The wood made a loud sound which had caused Techno to panic and run downstairs.

Tears started to form on the corners of Y/n's eyes ready to fall.

"Y/n!- Uh- god how do I explain this.." he mumbled.

Wilbur looked confused and worried at the same time seeing Y/n cry.Techno told Wilbur to take them inside to the couch while he picked up the wood and stored them in a chest.

When techno showed up to the couch he saw Wilbur showing Y/n a blue sheep.

"This is friend! He's my comfort sheep!" He said petting her soft wool. Y/n was still rubbing their eyes trying to calm down but failed.

"Have some blue! Cheer up!"

He handed Y/n a blue object that was light blue at first but started to fade to a darker blue.

"What's this...so pose to do...?" They questioned while hiccuping in between words.

"Ok so, when people are sad like you currently are! I give them this and what you can do is that this sucks up all of your sadness and then you can throw it away and that's all your sadness gone!"

Y/n giggled a bit at he funny idea but felt a little better holding the blue object.

Friend then walked towards Y/n and started eating their beanie, Y/n panicked and tried to snatch the beanie back by it was no use, the sheep had a strong grip on it and slowly ate it piece by piece.

Ghostbur then took of his beanie and gave it to Y/n

"I'm so so sorry about friend but you can have mine! Mines kinda like his!" He opened his arm for a hug but Y/n didn't move. They sat on the couch slowly watching the beanie get eaten.

Ghostbur gave them a hug and then started to feel his arm burning. They were crying..

Ghostbur let go and gave them some more blue while he took friend outside to talk to her.

Techno approached the crying person and tried his best to comfort them but it was no use.
Y/n brought their knees up to their face and buried their head in their arms crying even harder but muffling the noise.

They heard the door open and it was Ghostbur coming back. He set friend on a lead outside in the snow under a roof.
The 2 then started to comfort Y/n who eventually fell asleep.

Ghostbur picked up Y/n and brought them to Techno's spare room careful not to wake them up.

Ghostbur then had a mission on his mind, cheer up Y/n. He ran outside letting Techno know he'll be gone for a few hours and friend will be left with him.

He ran out side and started to fly towards a fellow friend names Niki. He arrived to L'manburg where he knew where she was because her bakery was there. She was inside her bakery making a few batches of cookie batter.

"Niki! Niki!"

"Hm! Oh! Hi Ghostbur! What brings you here?"

"Do you possibly have any red flowers and wool, and know how to knit?"

"I don't have poppy's at the moment or wool, but I do know how to knit, why?"

"I wanna cheer up Y/n! Do you know them?"

Niki went silent for a second but then responded with a gentle smile.

"Yes, I do know them"

"Great! I wanna gift them a new beanie because friend ate the one they originally had"

"Well if you could get some wool and poppies I'll be happy to help!"

Ghostbur smiled brightly and dashed out the bakery off to find some sheep to shear and poppies. He felt like he needed to make Y/n happy...but why? He didn't remember them and just met them by felt like they needed to..

Hello? Are you there?

I don't wanna be alone please respond

I'm sorry....