15 || New Ghost?

"Where...where am I...?"

"Your in Limbo my dear"

"So..I'm dead?"

"Yes, sadly.."

"So if there a Ghost me?"

"That's who your speaking to"

"Oh- oh..can you take care of Wilbur for me? Even tho he's the reason why I'm dead can you...get him to smile...at least once?"

"I'll try my best..."

And with that, a new Ghost has entered the world.

Tommy

I saw in the chat

Wilbur

Their dead because of me

Dream

I'm sorry I broke the promise mom...

Techno & Phil

What.

Ghost Y/n's POV

I woke up laying in the snow. God what happened? I looked down at my hands and saw that I was transparent and my skin color was light shade of blue.

I looked around and saw a house nearby so I decided to go there,

I knocked on the door and when it opened, it revealed a tall piglin who had pink hair which was tied into a bun. He had a glasses on and when he looked at me his eyes opened wide.

"Y/N?!"

Another voice was heard from inside.

"WHAT?!" Then quick footsteps were to be heard and a new person showed up. He was in all green, a green and white striped bucket hat, and black wings.

Who was Y/n? I just realized that I don't know my own name..my memory is foggy too...

"I'm sorry who?"

"You! Your name's Y/n!" The bird man said

"But- I don't know my name?"

The winged man put a hand on the piglins shoulder and whispered something to him.

He ogling nodded and sighed. He invited me inside and told me to wait by the couch. The piglin went to a desk and started to write something down. He then folded he piece of paper and a crow flew in landing on the window just in time. He gave the bird the folded piece of paper and the crow flew off.

I'm assuming he sent a letter to someone?

"So..can you tell us how everything you remember?" The winged man asked.

"Can I know your names first?"

"Right! My name is Philz's but you can call me Phil, and this is Technoblade, one of my sons"

I nodded and then looked at my lap.

"What do I remember...."

The two came and sat down on the couch that's right across from me as I was trying to remember.

"I..I remember a black box...a blonde guy was there in orange and had many scars...um- and- a brunette? Man that wore a long coat and had a white streak in his hair..."

Technoblade and Phil looked at each other, I think they recognized the people I'm describing.

"And then..me getting dragged towards a wall full of orange that is hot...and then that's it!"

Technoblade sighed and asked me,
"Do you remember anything before that?"

"Oh! I remember being in a cave watching....y-you? And another blonde boy that looks around...16?"

I pointed at Techno when I mentioned him.

"You two were in a pit fighting and then the same brunette guy was also there.."

Phil and Technoblade mumbled three names in sync

"Dream, Wilbur, and Tommy"

"Wh-Who?"

"Ok...Dreams your brother who's currently in prison, Wilbur's your..'Boyfriend' who pushed you into lava and killed you, and then Tommy. He's one of my brothers and Wilbur's my brother too" Technoblade explained.

"Why would he do that?"

"Who do what?"

"Wilbur.."

"He probably lost his sanity or something we don't know but we saw the message in chat, that's how we know you died"

I wanted to see this Wilbur guy..I wanted to ask him why,

"Can- can I see this 'Wilbur' guy?"

"I sent a letter to him he should be here in three..." he counted down and when he reached zero the door slammed open which scared me a little.

"WHERE!"

I looked at the door and saw a tall brunette man, wearing a long brown coat, black jeans, black shoes, has a bandage on his arm, and the white streak I saw before me and Alive Y/n swapped places.

Wilbur was panting showing that he was running and the tip of his nose was red due to the cold snow outside.

His eyes scanned the room till it darted on me. He stepped closer towards me reaching his arm out towards me.

"Y-Y/n?" He spoke in a gentle voice. It sounded like he was gonna cry.

He took a few steps closer to me about to give me a hug but I quickly stood up and moved back.

"Y/n? Wh-what's....wrong?"

"Y-you killed me....th-that's what's wrong here.."

"I'm sorry! Okay? I did it out of pure anger, I've seen you protect Tommy before and I'd thought you'd protect him again!"

I was scared..scared that he'd hurt me, just like he did with Y/n...

With Limbo Y/n

"Helloo! Hello? Man I am really alone in this place huh.."