14 || Traitor

Third person POV

Wilbur walked into the prison seeing the owner of the prison. Wilbur didn't give a fuck about anything but seeing Y/n. He went through everything perfectly fine and once he saw Y/n, he wasn't happy..he wanted to know if what Tommy said was true.

As he walked across the bridge he noticed something was off about Y/n. He got to the other side allowing Sam to bring the bridge back and lower the lava.

"Wilbur!" Dream exclaimed.

"Who?" N/n asked.

He noticed Y/n's eyes were neon green.

"Wilbur, meet N/n!"

Wilbur just gave N/n a look up and down before speaking.

"N/n go get Y/n for me"

"But their busy?-"

"I don't give a fuck get Y/n"

"Ok-"

Wilbur took noticed that they closed their eyes and when they opened their eyes again, Y/n's eye color changed. It was now back to e/c.

"W-Wilbur?!"

They took a step forward but Wilbur just started at them hatred in his eyes.

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"Is what Tommy told me true..?"

"What did he say?"

He snapped.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Dream stood in front of Y/n protecting them from Wilbur. Wilbur shoves Dream aside and grabbed
Y/n's arm pulling them towards the lava.

"W-Wilbur?!" Y/n called out trying to get out of his grasp.

Dream quickly got on his feet and tried to save Y/n.
Y/n saw the hatred in his eyes. He hated them. He thought they'd take care of what had been left but no...they stuck with Dream and caused destruction with him..

A/n: bro I was lazy to write a chapter of Tommy in exile and Y/n was there doing Dreams work so- heh- here's what Y/n's done:
-Blow up Tommy's things in exile,
-help Phil, Techno, and Dream destroy L'manburg even more,
-neglect everyone but Techno and Phil,
-the disc war
-grief
-and murder (caused by N/n but-)
Ok I'll shut up and continue the story sorry!-

"WILBUR!" Dream yelled. Many years before Dream and swore to his mother that he'd protect Y/n no matter what. Even if it's his life on the line.

Wilbur ignored Dream and put Y/n closer to the lava.

"STOP"

Y/n was in tears at this point, they were on their last life like Dream, they didn't wanna die.

"Wil...I don't wanna die.."

"Say hi to fucking Ghostbur for me will ya,"

And with that..Wilbur shoved Y/n into the lava, murdering them. Hearing them scream in agony made him smile.

Dream stood there staring at what Wilbur had just done.

Dream pushed Wilbur in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"THEY HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER SO THEY DESERVE THIS!"

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED THEM! THEY LOVED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY THEIR LOVE?! BY MURDERING THEM?!"

Wilbur looked away and saw that the lava was stopped. His time was up. The bridge shortly arrived and before Wilbur stepped on it, he turned around to face Dream and then saluted, just like that...he left.

Dream had watched his sibling he swore to protect die, from their own lover.

I didn't mean to do that....I'm sorry, please let me go back...

Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ m̶̜̍̄y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠

Thank you....

𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...