1

Ragnar's pov
We need Allies to go west with us and prepare for what's next. I ask the seer "what do we need? For our voyages and fights?" He says "a girl. White blonde hair. Purple eyes. She will be the salvation you seek" I ask "a true Valkyrie? Didn't they get killed" "ah but there is one. She is far south of here. The furthest. Go to Malmo" he tells me. The most answers I've ever gotten from him.

I prepare the men and I nod to my best friend lagertha "what is it?" She asks. I say "it's said by the seer that she is the last of the true Valkyries" my voice low. "They are extinct unfortunately Ragnar. The dragons are too." You see the true valkaries are immune to fire and poison and are the finest warriors to walk. Unlike the valkaries, they rode dragons into battle. It's said man made a weapon lethal enough for the dragons and they were all slain. And the true valkaries were tortured to death, bleeding out is the way to kill them. But it didn't seem to be enough. We worship them as we do our gods.

I say "the seer said there's one left. If it's true I wish to meet her. Perhaps we can help one another" she scoffs "don't fuck the valkarie Ragnar" I chuckle "no promises"

Astrid's pov
I'm sparring with my most trusted confidante Magnus. I trip him and point my sword at his neck "it seems you my dearest friend are getting old" he kicks my feet from under him "it seems I am not your Grace" I chuckle and take his hand as he pulls me up "you need not for teaching how to fight you're the best of the best already Astrid" I say "it's my job to be better than the best. I'm the last of my kind" I have to do my sisters and whatnot proud.

Our place, our home was attacked by the people we trusted most and my mother gave me to Magnus and told him to run. She handed him a chest with my dragons in them and we left. I'm it. A guard Boe says "we have word of Ragnar Lothbrok coming this way" ah yes the self proclaimed conqueror. I wonder what he wants?

"Greet him at the gates and bring them directly to me. I'd like to see what these northmen want from me" I reply.