chapter 4

To me this chapter wasn't fantastic but hope you guys will like it.
Chapter 4
Talya pov
I arrived at the twin's house and was greeted by the both of them. I saw Alvin kept at me. I mean it is ok but it is awkward for him to keep staring at me right? Well I think I am too sensitive but at least I get to see layla. Layla said that she could go shopping with me after Alvin helped me . I was so excited. This would be the first time going out with layla.
After doing my work we went to orchard. I bought two pairs of sandals from ruby and crop top from forever 21. The best day ever. hanging out with layla was awesome I wished we had asked celine and nicolette out too. Wait I sense something. Someone is following us. I pulled layla and told her about someone spying on us. I looked around but there was nothing! I can't be imagining things right?

Alvin pov
I followed the girls to orchard. I saw them talking about something juicy. Hopefully my sis doesn't leave her with with a bad thinking about me... Phew thank goodness talya didn't spot me. I better go home now before it's too late. I ran pass many accessories shop and a charm bracelet caught my eye. I bought it immediately as I wanted to give it to talya. Shoots the girls would be going home soon. Gotta hurry.