Chapter 8

I am publishing this early so you guys can read the exciting part soon. Hope you will like it

The duets
Talya POV
Ms ling taught us our duet roles and we showed it to her again. She said that it was ok but it doesn't have enough emotions in the piece to make it believable. She said we needed to make more contact and be more comfortable with each other so she set us up on dates. She told us to go to universal studios together. The best thing is that she's treating. I don't mind though. However, my partner is Alvin and u know that I have a crush on it and it is getting bigger and bigger by day. It will be so awkward. What am I going to do!

Alvin POV
Oh I am so excited! Talya and I are going to universal studios together. I am going to make it super romantic and I hope to ask her to be my girlfriend when we go there.

Meanwhile...
Dale POV
Celine is going to be universal studios together and I have a crush on her.

Alvin and Dale POV
Maybe we are meant to be together.

Celine Pov
I am going to universal studios with Dale, Talya and Alvin today. I am so excited that I am going to universal studios with Dale. The thought of it makes my cheek go red and hot. What is wrong with me. I think I am falling in love with him.

Dale POV
Alvin told me that he was going to ask Talya to be his girlfriend today and I told him I was planning to ask Celine today too. Wow double the couples, double the joy.