chapter 12

Yeah at last I edited my book. Sorry I am studying for all my exams and yah so no time!!!
Do enjoy the super short chapter. Cheerios bye!

Talya POV
Its been days since the incident happened. I feel so empty inside but I can't go back to Alvin. He can just leave me alone like forever, FOREVER. I not being petty. I am just so sad and heartbroken. I will only go back to him when my heart is fully healed. He hasn't even apologise. Why is he not owning up to his mistakes. I guess we are just not meant to be together. Maybe we should just break up. Let's call layla.

"Layla... I am so heartbroken." "Is it because of my bro?" "Yea, he hasn't apologise yet and I feel like breaking up with him because he hurt me so much. He didn't even say anything to me." The more I speak the more I feel like crying. "Layla you are my best friend could up please keep this to yourself?" ''Sure.''

It felt as if a huge rock has been lifted up from my shoulders. I feel like my heart is healing. The pain is starting to fade away.

Layla POV
I just realised why Talya was so quiet this few days. I mean it's not that I don't know what she was going through but she should have at least talk to me. Maybe because she is too upset, and looking at me reminds me of my brother. But now I know. Her heart hasn't been healed a single bit. I am so going to tell my brother. I know I promised her not to tell but I can't help it.

I went to my brother's room and knocked on it. He opened up and I saw tissue paper all over the floor. "Is it because of Talya?" As I pointed to the tissue papers on the floor. He nodded. As far as I remember this is the first time he cried. He has always been very strong but Talya softened his heart. He asked if I knew why Talya didn't speak to him and I told him why...
Alvin you just got to listen if you don't to lose her you got to do it now. She means a lot to you and I know. You got to be braver than this. She is my best friend and you better not break her heart. I walked out of my bro's room and regretted being so rude to him. But what can I do? Don't they realise what they should do and not do when they are a couple?